COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

2 minutes ago, youngod said:

5 years as head coach.  5 years regional champs.  5 years quarterfinals, 1 semi final.  55-7 record.  Not too shabby.  

Our youth football program started several years ago has helped our program tremendously and Coach came on as those 1st guys were entering high school.  

Unfortunately, someone is going to be disappointed and won't be moving on.  Both teams should be proud.  There are a lot of others at home this Friday night just wishing there were in the quarterfinals.  

The journey has been fun for both sides. Past doesn't matter and record doesn't matter come 7 o'clock tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be an exciting environment. Be ready to see the blue and white flood the town

3 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Looking at the dinner menu, that's the kind of place I'm looking for! Thanks ST. How bout it Vandy? Look like a good stop? I'm gonna have a struggle to choose between the shrimp and grits or the whiskey platter

Great place with nice atmosphere. Can't go wrong here. 

19 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Looking at the dinner menu, that's the kind of place I'm looking for! Thanks ST. How bout it Vandy? Look like a good stop? I'm gonna have a struggle to choose between the shrimp and grits or the whiskey platter

Fried meighters sound good. I will put my boots in the back of your truck so the cow patties dont get all in the floorboard

• Like 1

I've tried to keep up with this thread all week but these long hours are putting me pages behind so not even going to try and read them all. I've enjoyed listening to y'all go at it this week, two very respected programs with diehard fans! Good luck to both teams tomorrow night on a good hard fought injury free game. If it lives up to this thread y'all are in for a great show!

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

I've tried to keep up with this thread all week but these long hours are putting me pages behind so not even going to try and read them all. I've enjoyed listening to y'all go at it this week, two very respected programs with diehard fans! Good luck to both teams tomorrow night on a good hard fought injury free game. If it lives up to this thread y'all are in for a great show!

Wildcat it should be a great game