COLUMBIA ACADEMY VS WAVERLY 2A QUARTERFINALS

BulldawgsRise

Just now, youngod said:

Trust funds???.....ya'll most be smoking something besides BBQ in West TN / Trenton because you obviously don't know what you re talking

4 minutes ago, youngod said:

Trust funds???.....ya'll most be smoking something besides BBQ in West TN / Trenton because you obviously don't know what you re talking about.

Did you attend CA ?

1 minute ago, PHS2000 said:

HA HA I have known PPride for ever youngod,I would slow my roll before you get taken to task on here!!! Dudes not right in the head,in the good kinda way I guess!!!!

Really kid????? Just cause your away @ school you gonna talk crazy and that speed dont matter in the house !!!! you gotta come home sometime!!!!!!!!  in a  good way You guess?????? No Turkey for you!!!!! 

59 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Youngod is to busy on facebook begging fans to come to the game . We will have the loudest crowd at the game . we dont beg for fans they jus show up

Oh look a detective in the crowd.  Bring your loud crowd.. We'd be proud to have you.  

Edited by youngod

6 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

No not me seen someone posted it from ur page. Its all in fun man. But r crowd will be there loud and proud. And the kids r ready . hope yalls r 

CA will show up and I am sure they will play their hearts out!!!All joking aside for them to stay close you guys have to literally drop the ball"multiple times" no disrespect to CA ,they won their way here! You dont have the defensive speed to compete!!!! Speed Kills, and quick!!!! I am not saying dont show up but you gotta hope Waverly plays the most uncharacteristic of games to be in this in the 4th !!!!I still say Waverly 48 CA 21

Edited by peabodypride

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

CA will show up and I am sure they will play their hearts out!!!All joking aside for them to stay close you guys have to literally drop the ball"multiple times" no disrespect to CA ,they won their way here! You dont have the defensive speed to compete!!!! Speed Kills, and quick!!!! I am not saying dont show up but you gotta hope Waverly plays the most uncharacteristic of games to be in this in the 4th !!!!I still say Waverly 48 CA 21

Thats so true and r players r primed and ready there goal was set after the semi lost to trez last year . and its in there field house for them to see everyday. The sign reads State Championship or Bust