CPA @ Notre Dame (2017 D2 AA Semifinals)

BreadTruck28

11 hours ago, sportsnerd said:

ND better team tonight, no doubt. Lots of talent and seemed fresher in the end even with less depth. 
CPA 3 trips to red zone and no points. Too many mistakes and penalties and no back to get yards when needed like Patterson could get. Would have been a better game with Patterson playing, no doubt. But take nothing from ND, they are very good. 

Hard to believe ND will be beat in the finals. They will have to beat themselves. Good luck to the Irish - you deserved the big win with a great effort tonight and a lot of talent.

Lastly, congrats to CPA for a great season and Coach Martin, who has made at least the semis every year at CPA. I'll bet you right now that these two teams will meet in this same game again next year with different results. CPA will be loaded in 2018.

thnk u sportsnerd......what a classy group of kids and coaches.........no doubt cpa missed that young stud on the field and Booger feeled for that young man passed that word pregame to sum of u presbyterians coaches......he is difference maker for sure and things last night would no doubt been a little difference.......but dont think he wins that game last night for CPA.....and hopefully want beat ourselves up in Cookeville......gonna b very intrestin to see how that Luzanne gettin caught filmin BGA practice issue pans out

Booger hopin u b right bout another meetin next year.....and yes CPA got a serious crew returnin.......the Irish 2018 stock dont look to rickidy themselves

once again a classy group.....but u presbyterians take sum seriously long post game shower baths

Booger just sayin washing.gif

Edited by Booger

11 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Congrats Boog!!! Nice win!!!:thumb:

back at u slant......huge night for Booger and the Irish.....as u nose all to well....evidently the cerebral wizzards over in Hermitage had to seperate us from u tinheads to get it done....we put on quite a showin

....the Goon squad missed a huge oppurtunity to share sum of that lipstick with ole Booger last PM

Booger just sayin happy-pig.jpg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bcd said:

Booger, good win buddy. You guys looked really good tonight. Good luck in Cookeville. 

thanks bcd....as Booger told sportsnerd.....it was munumentally history makin night for us Irish....great group of classy kids u presbyterians brought to Vermont Ave.....as you well nose, its always bout a team effort...but Booger been sayin it all season......our physicallity and especially that physicality in the trenches have been a good friend to us....your coaches had sum very calssy and nice things to say post.....

.....hopin we get to do it again next year.....thinkin if it does we would more likely be meetin upon the plataeu if we r still each number 1 seeds....and that would b a good thing....congrats on the run and get that stud player repaired and healed

Booger just sayin :thumb:

10 hours ago, RamTough41 said:

Good game ND. The Irish going all the way to centerfield in Cookeville. Congratulations Booger and all the Catholic South fans. Knoxville bunch pulling for you guys.

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

This Ram fan joins my brother 41 in saying....HOW BOUT THEM LUCKY CHARMS!?!? 

Congratulations Booger n Crew. I will have to take off on the 2nd, grab my green attire n head to Big O’s before the next mauling. Might have to go buy some green attire....does camo count? 

Donka guys...yall were a tougher match-up for sure

...you 2 snake handlin baptist b sure to dig round for sum green and come on over.....Booger even bring u a little bit of it if you cant find any.....us Irish ant gonna b eatin at no O's.....but if you wanta take off that baptist cloth and b Irish for a short bit....u can do a Booger pile at Hooligans with sum Catholics for a pint and shepards pie...on Booger even......that hole shepard thing in the pie will let u baptist in the door without havin to meet hadies

Booger just sayin 165459_366535420067806_633314330_n.jpg?o

9 hours ago, bcd said:

Yep, it got away from us a bit there at the end. Offensive line for ND was impressive and the defense had great stops when needed.  Wynn definitely lived up to the Mr. Football finalist honor. I hope we get to play each other again next year.  Great atmosphere and game even though I would have liked different results. I think ND will match up well with Lausanne. 

gonna b real intrestin to see what comes of the Luzanne's filmin crew supposidly gettin caught in Franklin TN videoin the folage change on the trees around BGA's  practice facilty.....it ant impossible to think them cerebral wizzards @ TSSAA dint swap winners for leaf peepin

Booger just sayin 3D_emoticon_73.gif~c200

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, Booger said:

back at u slant......huge night for Booger and the Irish.....as u nose all to well....evidently the cerebral wizzards over in Hermitage had to seperate us from u tinheads to get it done....we put on quite a showin

....the Goon squad missed a huge oppurtunity to share sum of that lipstick with ole Booger last PM

Booger just sayin happy-pig.jpg

Happy for ya Booger! :thumb:

giphy.webp

Pucker up buttercup! :roflolk: