CPA @ Notre Dame (2017 D2 AA Semifinals)

BreadTruck28

ND better team tonight, no doubt. Lots of talent and seemed fresher in the end even with less depth. 
CPA 3 trips to red zone and no points. Too many mistakes and penalties and no back to get yards when needed like Patterson could get. Would have been a better game with Patterson playing, no doubt. But take nothing from ND, they are very good. 

Hard to believe ND will be beat in the finals. They will have to beat themselves. Good luck to the Irish - you deserved the big win with a great effort tonight and a lot of talent.

Lastly, congrats to CPA for a great season and Coach Martin, who has made at least the semis every year at CPA. I'll bet you right now that these two teams will meet in this same game again next year with different results. CPA will be loaded in 2018.

1 hour ago, saw4ND said:

Good game, much closer than the score would indicate.  CPA’s screw-ups hurt them worse than ND’s. CPA crowd support was impressive. 

Yep, it got away from us a bit there at the end. Offensive line for ND was impressive and the defense had great stops when needed.  Wynn definitely lived up to the Mr. Football finalist honor. I hope we get to play each other again next year.  Great atmosphere and game even though I would have liked different results. I think ND will match up well with Lausanne. 

8 hours ago, saw4ND said:

Good game, much closer than the score would indicate.  CPA’s screw-ups hurt them worse than ND’s. CPA crowd support was impressive. 

no response......other than to say the Lions had only 36 total yards of offense the 2nd half.....that ant close

Booger just sayin:popcorneater:

Edited by Booger

11 hours ago, reaction said:

Congrats Irish. I'm very happy for Coach Fant. 1 more to go.

thanks Reaction......Fant was one happy dude.....but of course all the coaches were......that dude ant done nothing but win since he took his first HC job here at Vermont Ave......58 -18 ant shabby for starters.....and a 1st state Final in 141 years

...but this time the Irish got over the hump with an incredible performancee on both side of the ball.....You know he got sum atire for you to body up on in 2 weeks

...Booger been go jiggy jiggy all night 

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

Edited by Booger