CPA @ Notre Dame (2017 D2 AA Semifinals)

BreadTruck28

11 hours ago, coachrus said:

I'm hoping CPA can keep this game close and pull out a Hail Mary with time running out to win. 

I'm still not sure how it is that the #1 seed in the Middle Region has to travel to the #1 seed in the East in odd years and then travel to the #1 seed in the West in even years. Who came up with this plan?

Booger hopin CPA can keep it close also.....the Irish dont need that monster Presbyterian program runnin away with this thing

...dont caught in the middle

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

19 minutes ago, Booger said:

wernt no Rams puttin enuff stress on no Irish last friday to make a muscle bind up

the one or 2 we had bindin up a little bit; probably had more to do with the weekly team dinner and Hot Wing Eatin Contest Sponsored by Hooters Thursday night......team bus usually leaves at half time of the Thursday night game.....but with everyone so loose and confortable bout playin u Baptist again.....track of time just kinda got lost and the departure got put back a bit......that bus will leave on time this week

...and we got a new hula hoop champion...

Booger just sayin  1zams5.jpg

:roflolk: Good luck vs CPA. Maybe they can give your boys something to worry about and keep their attention for four quarters.

Still rooting for the Irish, even if y'all are full of owl droppings! We can't say much.....there might or might not have been a few Ram piles thrown around these boards this year too...all in good fun of course. :) 

On 11/12/2017 at 0:49 AM, bcd said:

WR was just cramping, I think people thought it might be more because he was laying still, but he was saying he was just cramping. 

really hope that is the case with 25 bcd and he can line up......friend of Boogers out there tellin Booger the other situation with 4 wernt no cramp and film shows it ant no bindin muscle...hopin that ant the case and he can line up and go also.....Booger watched the film and what a couple them Halsam Scool boys appeared to b doin ant good business....not thinkin its unfair to say....it appears to b just what it appears to b

Booger just sayin :shock:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

really hope that is the case with 25 bcd and he can line up......friend of Boogers out there tellin Booger the other situation with 4 wernt no cramp and film shows it ant no bindin muscle...hopin that ant the case and he can line up and go also.....Booger watched the film and what a couple them Halsam Scool boys appeared to b doin ant good business....not thinkin its unfair to say....it appears to b just what it appears to b

Booger just sayin :shock:

Yep, what happened to 4 made me have to wait till Saturday before I took part in CoachT again because I didn’t want to say something I’d regret later.  

5 hours ago, Booger said:

wernt no Rams puttin enuff stress on no Irish last friday to make a muscle bind up

the one or 2 we had bindin up a little bit; probably had more to do with the weekly team dinner and Hot Wing Eatin Contest Sponsored by Hooters Thursday night......team bus usually leaves at half time of the Thursday night game.....but with everyone so loose and confortable bout playin u Baptist again.....track of time just kinda got lost and the departure got put back a bit......that bus will leave on time this week

...and we got a new hula hoop champion...

Booger just sayin  

Booger wins the yard bird eat'n championship and follows up with the hala hoop championship! Yea!

tenor.gif?itemid=4587645

42 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Booger wins the yard bird eat'n championship and follows up with the hala hoop championship! Yea!

tenor.gif?itemid=4587645

I don't know where y'all find that stuff, but its hilarious! Good luck to both of your teams.....I guess if we've got to lose to someone, it might as well be state champs!

Johnny been waiting for this match up for a long whiles. Cant wait to see Boogers Catlicks vs Ingles Presbyterians... Shame injuries are going to come into question this year though. You Presbyterian fellers dont forget to stop by the Mapco Fried Foul on the way to 3rd street duck & dodge and dont fall for the free parking on the hill behind the school. You'll come back to the car on blocks... Johnny holding his pick until his spies discover more on this injury situation we got going... 

4c67dbdd-f4ca-4e59-a0b8-b8e57289b3cc-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

You guys remember George Gipp, right?  

Sorta ironic given the school name.  Lots of unhappy and motivated young men up here in Middle TN.

I doubt this junior class will have the opportunity to play Webb next year, but if they do, you should buy your tickets now. Heck, CPA might even install turf so that “world class” can be at full speed.  He might have IMGed by then, but I think they are only interested in real football players...

bcd- didn't see the game, but read the comments.  I think cut blocks are one of the worst parts of football.  The kids don't seem to really know how to do it in or out of the box and ultimately players get hurt.  in the box alot of chop blocks are disguised as cut blocks and guys get hurt.  I hope the young man is ok for next year and hopefully this year as well.

2 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

bcd- didn't see the game, but read the comments.  I think cut blocks are one of the worst parts of football.  The kids don't seem to really know how to do it in or out of the box and ultimately players get hurt.  in the box alot of chop blocks are disguised as cut blocks and guys get hurt.  I hope the young man is ok for next year and hopefully this year as well.

I’m with you on that.  The adults involved should be ashamed. It happened in two consecutive plays, the first one didn’t result in an injury.