#1 Ravenswood at #1 Cane Ridge

JohnnyRadcliff

1 hour ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

The first part is true! They've done more with less than anyone around middle TN 6A johnny has seen. Going to be a tough matchup here on out for Ravenswood. 

Are you kidding?  Ravenwood has athletes.  Maybe not as many but 2 backs, 2 QBs, 3 WRs 2 of which are 6'3+.  Don't believe that old woes me crap.  Cane Ridge wins the coaching battle though.  Raptors OC is good but DC is average.  WR and DBs look lost and uncoached at times.  Anybody that thinks a team that has been in 2 of last 3 State Championships just dries up in athletes is a fool.  Williamson County was weak this year which has proved to true in playoffs.

9 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Are you kidding?  Ravenwood has athletes.  Maybe not as many but 2 backs, 2 QBs, 3 WRs 2 of which are 6'3+.  Don't believe that old woes me crap.  Cane Ridge wins the coaching battle though.  Raptors OC is good but DC is average.  WR and DBs look lost and uncoached at times.  Anybody that thinks a team that has been in 2 of last 3 State Championships just dries up in athletes is a fool.  Williamson County was weak this year which has proved to true in playoffs.

Hey BooWho; (Williamson County was weak this year) there are 9 classifications in TSSAA Football, Williamson County has teams in 5 of those 9; and the 5 quarterfinals games going on this Friday night will have a Williamson County team playing in it. 5 for 5 doesn't sound weak to me. There is no other county in the state that has that many teams still playing this Friday night.

An old fisherman once told me; don't forget to bait the hook before throwing it in the water. WT

1 hour ago, WICKEDTUNA said:

Hey BooWho; (Williamson County was weak this year) there are 9 classifications in TSSAA Football, Williamson County has teams in 5 of those 9; and the 5 quarterfinals games going on this Friday night will have a Williamson County team playing in it. 5 for 5 doesn't sound weak to me. There is no other county in the state that has that many teams still playing this Friday night.

An old fisherman once told me; don't forget to bait the hook before throwing it in the water. WT

Yes but in an All Williamson County region in 6A the. They are guaranteed a quarterfinal apprearance.  Page lucked up in week 1 which allowed 2 more teams to play for a quarter final appearance.  Fairview beat a below average Giles team.  I do not count the privates.  

11 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Raptors were picked 5th in region pre-season and picked to lose almost every Wilco game pre-game... School numbers dropped 600 students since those state title days and continue to drop because that new school opened and took the coach. Look for Raptors to be 5A after next season with 7 sophomore starters playing now johnny heard. 

2 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Raptors were picked 5th in region pre-season and picked to lose almost every Wilco game pre-game... School numbers dropped 600 students since those state title days and continue to drop because that new school opened and took the coach. Look for Raptors to be 5A after next season with 7 sophomore starters playing now johnny heard. 

Another blatant lie.  Ravenwood is the 3rd biggest school in the county with over 2000 kids.  They lost about 250 kids to Nolensville.  You coach there so you should know these things.

3 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

No way Ravenwood is going to drop to 5A.

51 minutes ago, ocac said:

No way Ravenwood is going to drop to 5A.

Too Johnny's credit the numbers that the county sent in was around 1800 kids but those were all projections. Ravenwood picked up 120 kids the first week of school.  Spring Hills projected their numbers to be around 1000 kids but from what I have been told they now have over 1200 students.  That would put them well into 5A.  I am sure they are happy where they are at...lol  Regardless good luck to both teams.  Have seen Ravenwood 3 times and I was not overly impressed.  

21 minutes ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Too Johnny's credit the numbers that the county sent in was around 1800 kids but those were all projections. Ravenwood picked up 120 kids the first week of school.  Spring Hills projected their numbers to be around 1000 kids but from what I have been told they now have over 1200 students.  That would put them well into 5A.  I am sure they are happy where they are at...lol  Regardless good luck to both teams.  Have seen Ravenwood 3 times and I was not overly impressed.  

Would be hard to coach from Moore county there feller, but keep on keepin on. Clearly Boo Hoo Man must have been disappointed at Franklins record or has some jealous issues with those Raptors. Johnnys cousin's kid and all those sophmores will be around next 2 years too. Project that Boo Hoo.

be10303b-10b6-4558-b69b-4f3baec2a594-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

On 11/13/2017 at 1:35 PM, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Would be hard to coach from Moore county there feller, but keep on keepin on. Clearly Boo Hoo Man must have been disappointed at Franklins record or has some jealous issues with those Raptors. Johnnys cousin's kid and all those sophmores will be around next 2 years too. Project that Boo Hoo.

be10303b-10b6-4558-b69b-4f3baec2a594-1709031d-9309-4c2f-a944-fab9105633e3-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Johnny's cousins kid...lol.  Boo says that must be a tree that don't fork for Johnny to have such a big mouth protecting the Raptors and having such a big mouth on everything Williamson County.  Interesting Johnny wasn't on here last season when Johnnys cousins kid was a freshman.  Boo thinks Johnny is a liar and has no clue what he is talking about.  Boo will project one more thing and that would be Johnny is a coach for those Raptors and since no one else is patting them on the back Johnny must do it himself.