3A Semi-Final - Covington @ Pearl-Cohn

CHARGERFAN

6 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Where was all this cheating talk during the regular season? I read alot of the PC threads and didn't hear so much as a peep. Now that PC is in the semis everybody wants to start throwing shade...interesting.

Does it change the fact that they can build a team from a student body of over 1600 students??

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

PC has Been doing this since 2008! I was notified of it today. I posted my thoughts as I think it is clearly an unfair advantage.  I know Alcoa wins it all again anyway, but it is unfair for the other teams playing with a 1/3 the enrollment numbers. 

Agree...no way Alcoa loses this year. 

PC should have hit up Madison for some of their private schoolers to CoOp.

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

McKenzie is who submitted the proposal for the MLK student enrollment to count against Pearl-Cohn's figures.  I know that topic was made loud and clear after the game this past Friday by the Fairview coaching staff to the Pearl-Cohn coaches.  I'm not going to sit here and allow you to post false information about something that is public record.  Look at the minutes from the TSSAA Board of Control Meeting this past spring.

Boom! Busted again!!!

giphy.gif.7c16a5f8168211844e9a268abcf4cec9.gif

6 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Agree...no way Alcoa loses this year. 

PC should have hit up Madison for some of their private schoolers to CoOp.

So why did Alcoa bring it up? If you think Alcoa care about other teams, then you are crazy also. Alcoa know they can't beat PC and trying to stir up confusion on here. I see Alcoa y'all can run but can't hide. I'll leave it at that think what y'all want about PC who cares.