Coach Floyd gone?

DaBears1976

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell who is speaking the truth about this one. I also heard today from a very liable source that they was a Copeland told a lawyer and couple others that Floyd is gone. UTC bound. Also heard Coach Todd and Giddian is also leaving the staff or already gone. 

Floyd is a good coach. Credit for that. The news has gotta come out sooner or later. Waiting game.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

5 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I would have thought OLineMama would have chimed in on this by now. 

Glad you thought of me. Lol great game last night m! Good luck to the rebels! I hope they win it all! 

As far as Floyd. Nothing has been confirmed with his players. I have predicted he would go to the next level at UTC and it's the  perfect place back with Copeland and soon Lameric Tucker. There are a couple of coaches that are leaving but the team knew about that at  the beginning of the year. 

2 minutes ago, OLMomma said:

Glad you thought of me. Lol great game last night m! Good luck to the rebels! I hope they win it all! 

As far as Floyd. Nothing has been confirmed with his players. I have predicted he would go to the next level at UTC and it's the  perfect place back with Copeland and soon Lameric Tucker. There are a couple of coaches that are leaving but the team knew about that at  the beginning of the year. 

Thank you mam. I hope we get to Cookeville but we have our hands full Black Friday with Oakland. 

16 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I heard years ago from a reliable source that he had told that he was only gonna coach until his son graduated so I’m sure everyone knew it was coming. But if it’s 100% true, Bradley better throw the kitchen sink at him to get him to stay. Or Bradley will go back to being terrible

My biggest fear is Freeman will have the job. That would suck very bad.