FME will be at Columbia Academy vs Union City this Friday!

FridayMainEvent

We enjoyed our trip so much last week, we've decided to head back to CA this week.    This should be another great game between two solid teams!   Here is our lineup for Friday Night:

4:30 -  Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

4:45 - Cane Ridge Head Coach Eddie Woods

5:00 - Covington Head Coach Marty Wheeler

5:15- 5:40-  We'll discuss all 12 Semi-Final games in Division One

Show will end early this week as we will be covering the Oakland/ Maryville game over in the Eastern Time Zone!    One more week and we'll be coming to you live from Cookeville for the Blue Cross Bowl Championship Games!  I'll have post game comments from all the Coaches involved!  Good luck to all the teams this Friday!

As always, we can be heard on 93.9 FM (The Duck) in Middle Tennessee or you can stream the show by going to my website and clicking the "Listen Live" button!

Friday Main Event Home Page

9 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Why do you keep dodging me? I’ve already bought your ticket for the Cornersville game.

Dude, you apparently haven't seen the spread of food they serve the media at CA!   I'm gonna try and start a Coup d'état against the current PA guy over there before next season.   That's a sweet gig....lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

We enjoyed our trip so much last week, we've decided to head back to CA this week.    This should be another great game between two solid teams!   Here is our lineup for Friday Night:

4:30 -  Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

4:45 - Cane Ridge Head Coach Eddie Woods

5:00 - Covington Head Coach Marty Wheeler

5:15- 5:40-  We'll discuss all 12 Semi-Final games in Division One

Show will end early this week as we will be covering the Oakland/ Maryville game over in the Eastern Time Zone!    One more week and we'll be coming to you live from Cookeville for the Blue Cross Bowl Championship Games!  I'll have post game comments from all the Coaches involved!  Good luck to all the teams this Friday!

As always, we can be heard on 93.9 FM (The Duck) in Middle Tennessee or you can stream the show by going to my website and clicking the "Listen Live" button!

Friday Main Event Home Page

Food will always bring you back..

14 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

All I got at South Pitt was a shriveled up old Hot Dog I think was left over from the 2010 State Championship.....  and I had to pay for it!

I garuntee you that Sherrill man said next time you come you will be in the outhouse doing your durn show.  That Sherrill man was gonna tell them people that run Griders concession stand not to give you any of that durn food.  You have made that Sherrill man real mad. Best you keep hanging out with them circle fly fellars. You think im joking but im not. 

If you enjoy the Friday Main Event and would like to listen to the show anywhere, we do have a free mobile phone App you can download to here our station (93.9 FM The Duck) anytime.   Our music format is Classic Rock/Pop mostly from the 80's if you enjoy that music.  

You should go ahead and download our mobile App and you can hear the show every week.   Here is the links to get our free phone App.

The Duck Mobile App for Andriod Based Phones

The Duck Mobile App for IPhone users