#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

I will give credit where credit is due. The Greeneville faithful make Coach T fun. This season for us Springfield fans that regularly use these boards has been beyond boring. We moved to a new region and the teams there have little to no Coach T interaction except for White House. The last two years the two Pearl Cohn peeps, FBfan26 and Firebird80, made it fun but it hasn’t been this active since we were in 5A!!  Enjoying the back and forth very much. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I will give credit where credit is due. The Greeneville faithful make Coach T fun. This season for us Springfield fans that regularly use these boards has been beyond boring. We moved to a new region and the teams there have little to no Coach T interaction except for White House. The last two years the two Pearl Cohn peeps, FBfan26 and Firebird80, made it fun but it hasn’t been this active since we were in 5A!!  Enjoying the back and forth very much. 

We went over 100 pages with Ac thread 

5 minutes ago, BobcatCoach said:

Haywood is/was the best 4A team in the state. If Springfield plays Greeneville the way they did Haywood. Springfield fans will be the ones laughing after this game. Just my opinion! I think it's laughable that Greeneville fans on here think it's going to be a blowout.

Who said Haywood was the best? Now that’s funny 

26 minutes ago, BobcatCoach said:

Haywood is/was the best 4A team in the state. If Springfield plays Greeneville the way they did Haywood. Springfield fans will be the ones laughing after this game. Just my opinion! I think it's laughable that Greeneville fans on here think it's going to be a blowout.

Somebody notify the AP...need to go back and watch film if the team that lost in the semis... They were actually the best team in 4A.