#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

4 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Oh you talking about Gallatin, White House, and Beech?

Beech yes....best team in 5A. I didn't see Gallatin this yr but they usually have good players. Gallatin plays in one of the best regions in the entire state. Our boys have seen speed against Pearl Cohn and Maplewood the last few seasons. Lexington Jackson SS, and especially Haywood rather you believe it or not. 

Their is absolutely NOTHING about greeNVille that intimidates the Yellow Jackets. So by all means lil devils, keep serving the hateraide, been getting it for about a month now. :)

I maybe one of a handful of people or less that has seen Haywood County and The Greene Devils in person this year. It is not that close. No comparison between Haywood's QB and Mr. Football finalist Cade Ballard. The Devil offensive line is probably the best coached unit in the state and the small guy, left guard is the meanest man out there. (state wrestling champion). It was Briarcrest I saw beat Haywood and BCS had a great record but we were just an above average team. GHS defense speaks for themselves. Plus oversize receivers that can fly with great hands. Devils 38 The hard nose Springfield Jackets 14.

26 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Oh you talking about Gallatin, White House, and Beech?

Oh and at this pt I believe the way the Jackets have been playing they beat White House and Gallatin and give Beech a run. Springfield opened the season against Gallatin and appeared to have issues and stuff needing tweeking. Spfd had key injuries at White House and it rattled them....but White House played well in the trenches that night. Beech was next and due to injuries and non region game coach just treated it like a scrimmage and worked in alot of 2nd teamers. But the Jackets have gotten those guys back and have been big for the Yellow Jackets

While Greeneville has speed, its size and strength is what Greeneville relies on to win the big games against the teams that have just as much or more speed than Greeneville has.  If you look back at Greeneville's games against teams from Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville and Memphis over the last 7 years, Greeneville beats those teams in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  

3 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

While Greeneville has speed, its size and strength is what Greeneville relies on to win the big games against the teams that have just as much or more speed than Greeneville has.  If you look back at Greeneville's games against teams from Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville and Memphis over the last 7 years, Greeneville beats those teams in the trenches on both sides of the ball.  

Cool deal

8 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Oh and at this pt I believe the way the Jackets have been playing they beat White House and Gallatin and give Beech a run. Springfield opened the season against Gallatin and appeared to have issues and stuff needing tweeking. Spfd had key injuries at White House and it rattled them....but White House played well in the trenches that night. Beech was next and due to injuries and non region game coach just treated it like a scrimmage and worked in alot of 2nd teamers. But the Jackets have gotten those guys back and have been big for the Yellow Jackets

I checked Gallatin's record, not sure they are a measuring stick. They beat Hunters Lane with 1 win and they beat McGavock with 1 win and Hunters Lane's 1 win was McGavock. 

12 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I checked Gallatin's record, not sure they are a measuring stick. They beat Hunters Lane with 1 win and they beat McGavock with 1 win and Hunters Lane's 1 win was McGavock. 

Their region was top heavy this yr... I know it has been last few yrs. I thought they still had Cane Ridge,  Hillsboro, Beech. 

Edited by brian2000

6 minutes ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

I honestly think this one is going to be a blowout early... Springfield had a good year but man GREENEVILLE IS LOADED AND GOOD! 

Haywood avged 50 pts in the playoffs and they were suppose to blow Springfield away according to many folk. But Haywood blew the doors off Crockett Co, which at the time coacht had them #2 in 4A. The greens  are avging 47 in playoffs. So...I guess we will have to wait and see. Who knows.....the greens might win 200-0 by the confidence lol

7 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I hope they do not reach a deal and hire him; his record is not that proven as from what I've looked at.   I don't think he will be a good hire, but I have been wrong plenty of times before.   I was hoping they would find someone who bleeds orange with a winning record. But who know's until John C confirms it. 

Man I wouldn't trust the top UT donor and his puppets to hire me a little league coach. They have turned that place into the Cleveland Browns.  Todays event tells how much they care about UT football. im glad the fans finally used their power. Now im not really sure on what is true about what Shiano knew about PSU deal