#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

On 12/11/2017 at 5:22 AM, BatmanDevil said:

Yes he done an awesome job but brother , Your vids are from the heart and that's something very few can compete with when it comes to Devil fans watching.Man that last vid is a classic you just made for the championship and don't sale yourself short on how important that will be to these players when they are old men like us. Great job !

thank you brother. I hope these kids enjoy it.....looking forward to seeing all the kids and coaches again tis saturday the 16th at the HS cafeteria....if youre free, come down...from noon to 2 pm big celebration with bbq, championship memorabelia and lots and lots of fun times im sure.....

20 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Some great plays by some great athletes.Number 2 and number 1 are both special to Batman on this vid.Number 2 because of it being a Devil who not only made a great play there but was huge all year and his game against AC alone should put him in our Greeneville football  hall of fame.Number 1 happens to be one of my youngest son's best friends and he is not only a great player but a great young man.So I'm pretty happy with this little clip .Yes there were thousands of great plays from the region we didn't get to see but these were very nice.Above all,best of luck to all the area seniors as they take the next step in their lives,nomatter what high school you go to or how good your sports programs.

Edited by BatmanDevil