#1 Greeneville vs Springfield 4a Championship!!!

DevilMan03

4 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Trader your a standup individual. I'm not taking those comments that where made to heart. It seems like the Greeneville followers on here like to really talk bad about other teams and thats fine by me. However I will not put all of the greeneville faithful on here in that category because some of them are really cool people and i met several people at the game that where really humble. Fact of the matter is they had a better football team. It is what it is, so yea talk it up while your on top. I always said if you can back it up no harm in my book. Where we the second best team in 4a? Probably not but TSSAAA makes the bracket and you have to beat the team you play to advance and we done that. So how can you get on here and make fun of us for doing exactly what your supposed to do and survive and advance? To say we did not deserve to be there is just plain ignorant.  As far as weight room goes..I am sure after seeing you guys get to play on artificial surface for home games obviously greeneville probably has a very nice weight room. For many years are weight room consisted of a locker room with 2 weight benches and one squat area. Thats all we had. Now we got a building that houses 2 wrestling mats and we do have more weights and stations but its nothing extravagant. We dont really have a quote unquote strength and conditioning coach. We do put in work with what we got. I would love if they would allow us to spend and upgrade facilities. heck up until this year we always played home games at the middle school across town, we finally got us a new stadium at the high school. This is now a woe is me post just stating some facts and my point is Springfield football is headed back in the right direction. It was a honor to play in state even though we got beat badly. All those so called deserving teams would have loved to been able to play even if they got their butts whooped.

Exactly...although I am affiliated (fan of) with Scotts Hill. We are a young program, and until recently we had a 20 x 24 "facility" that served as a locker room, weight room, and dressing room...far from turf on the field, but we're getting further along towards where we want to be.

7 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I thought it might be one of BVD's aliases. He is on the Twitter machine talking about the Vols.

I once got nearly as excited as BVD when it came to the VOLS.I really took a step back when my own kids started growing up and Tennessee won the 98 championship.I guess everyone around the Tennessee football program must have had kids for the last 20 years as well ,because they have not done chet.I can remember getting " both " Knoxville papers and a national paper every day to try and find news about the VOLS,man if we had the net back then ! Remember me and BVD in Alabama when Peyton and the VOLS were  winning 42-14,some great times and wish they could come back to Knoxville again.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2017 at 4:42 PM, BatmanDevil said:

I once got nearly as excited as BVD when it came to the VOLS.I really took a step back when my own kids started growing up and Tennessee won the 98 championship.I guess everyone around the Tennessee football program must have had kids for the last 20 years as well ,because they have not done chet.I can remember getting " both " Knoxville papers and a national paper every day to try and find news about the VOLS,man if we had the net back then ! Remember me and BVD in Alabama when Peyton and the VOLS were  winning 42-14,some great times and wish they could come back to Knoxville again.

fun times....maybe pruitt can get us  back there....in themean time..im happy being a huge fan of these boys 

4 hours ago, BVDevil said:

fun times....maybe pruitt can get us  back there....in themean time..im happy being a huge fan of these boys 

Yep, I like the new coach.Oh,double click on my little New coacht profile picture.more then just a trophy.Or rather,click on the picture once and when it goes to my page,click on it again.it's the team holding it

Edited by BatmanDevil

Still finishing watching your championship video BVD,so far it's been awesome.Just finished watching at 1:00 in the morning.Great job on the championship video week before ,during and after the game.You have to be a Devil to really 100% appreciate the countless hours of work you put into that video  brother and I do.Once again ,thanks to all the coaches and players along with everyone around the Devil program for bringing this state championship back home to Greeneville and North East Tennessee.

Edited by BatmanDevil

On 12/10/2017 at 0:13 AM, BatmanDevil said:

Still finishing watching your championship video BVD,so far it's been awesome.Just finished watching at 1:00 in the morning.Great job on the championship video week before ,during and after the game.You have to be a Devil to really 100% appreciate the countless hours of work you put into that video  brother and I do.Once again ,thanks to all the coaches and players along with everyone around the Devil program for bringing this state championship back home to Greeneville and North East Tennessee.

THATs what a professional videographers video looks like....big difference between his and mine...amazing work Mr. Casteel

47 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

THATs what a professional videographers video looks like....big difference between his and mine...amazing work Mr. Casteel

Yes he done an awesome job but brother , Your vids are from the heart and that's something very few can compete with when it comes to Devil fans watching.Man that last vid is a classic you just made for the championship and don't sale yourself short on how important that will be to these players when they are old men like us. Great job !

On 12/11/2017 at 4:22 AM, BatmanDevil said:

Yes he done an awesome job but brother , Your vids are from the heart and that's something very few can compete with when it comes to Devil fans watching.Man that last vid is a classic you just made for the championship and don't sale yourself short on how important that will be to these players when they are old men like us. Great job !

I agree Batman and hope he continues to put them out.