NEW 126 AAA RANKING????

Mrwrestlerman

3 minutes ago, Mrwrestlerman said:

Exactly, Fowler isn’t not near the caliber of the top four 132lbers ... sorry but the true hurts sometimes 

you do realize you are talking about a kid don't you?

This is exactly why I hate these rankings. This is their sport, not yours or mine, and for someone to talk about a kid like this is going to far.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bump11 said:

1. Horst

2. Martin

3. Fowler

4. Pond

5. Gaines

6. Dezember

You are insane, i do not see Noah beating Calvin... Noah is too little he’s a 120 that lost his spot and has no where else to go beside 26, y’all are sleeping on pond kid fits the weight class and is looking great he’s only given up 3 losses to complete studs.. i think Calvin will be cutting a lot of weight and has sat out to long... i take pond all day 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Mrwrestlerman said:

You are insane, i do not see Noah beating Calvin... Noah is too little he’s a 120 that lost his spot and has no where else to go beside 26, y’all are sleeping on pond kid fits the weight class and is looking great he’s only given up 3 losses to complete studs.. i think Calvin will be cutting a lot of weight and has sat out to long... i take pond all day 

I don’t think that’s a crazy prediction at all. Pond has a very good chance of coming out on top. His name probably just isn’t being thrown around as much because the other 2 are defending state champions. I also think you might be right about the size with Horst and the injury with Martin possibly hindering them. It wouldn’t be a surprise to me if any of the 3 won it all. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Twofdr said:

Bump...although I do get your point, I doubt Fowler is running from any one....you might re-evaluate your 132 theory. Milasauskas and Brown have beaten Cam (Brown, just last week),  Whiteside is dropping in, and Pendley  just keeps on winning....I'd beg to differ on your theory  that only two guys could beat him. I can think of 5 off the top of my head.

In fact, if he is in the 132lb rankings, coming up....I bet he'd be no higher than 4, and probably 5 or 6.

That said, I do believe that Fowler could beat any of the names we've mentioned at 126 and 132. Just as most of those named could beat any of the others.

You can make your points better, if you'd lay off the absolutes....then again, if you did, maybe no one would respond. I'll chalk them up to wanting to garner some conservation and strong convictions, lol.

126 and 132 should be great, this February.

I said he isn’t running from anyone...that’s why I had an issue with the previous post stating that he was. I assumed he meant that Fowler was running from Henderson and milasauskas, which is why I brought those 2 up. I think Milasauskas will be the champ at 132. However I think to say Fowler can’t make the finals, when he’s already done it before, is absurd. You’re absolutely right 132 is solid, but I honestly think he has a better shot at the finals at 132. Just my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mrwrestlerman said:

Insane? Please lol. How many of those guys are defending state champions? Don’t worry I’ll wait. Have you seen Noah? He’s the right size for a 126. He was actually a little big for a 120. He lost his spot to a kid who is one of he best p4p in the state. He himself is one of the best p4p in the state. But if you really think it’s “insane” for Noah to beat Calvin and/or Pond...then I don’t think you pay attention too much. 

• Upvote 1

You guys do remember that nobody gets a medal at the end of the year for what they were ranked?  Also remember that high school kids read these boards just as much, if not more than, us adults. 

I do not know who makes the rankings, but I do know whoever it is he has been doing it for years and seems to be very knowledgeable on the sport.  If you personally think you can do better, please do!  Invest your time and energy into looking up results for 3 divisions- each with 14 different weight classes-, make your list and post a link for everyone else to critique.  I am not trying to defend who makes the rankings, as I do not even know who that is, just trying to keep some perspective.  It is perfectly fine if you want to make an argument about a head-to-head win or loss or even a common opponent that you think is being over looked.  However, please remember my first two points above before you insult 16 year old kids online.  

• Upvote 1