Region 1-A

BasketballMechanic1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are missing 2 key players right now.  Blair has been out. It's been a tough year.  I'm not going to slam the coach. We don't have anyone who can do any better right now.  Cland will always be a stepping stone to bigger better paying jobs.  We have a legendary coach on the girls end and they are struggling as well.  The competitive youth clubs make most teams around here pretty good basketball teams.  There is more parity in basketball and little margin for error

2 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Have yall got your district tourny set yet up there in district 1?

Yes.  Old king's landers will be facing Sullivan north in one of the elimination games.  North has gotten better, we have gotten worse.  Could be over for us tomorrow night.  The other elimination game is UH and unaka which I look for UH to take care of business.  Hampton will face either cland or north Saturday and north greene will face UH or unaka

24 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Yes.  Old king's landers will be facing Sullivan north in one of the elimination games.  North has gotten better, we have gotten worse.  Could be over for us tomorrow night.  The other elimination game is UH and unaka which I look for UH to take care of business.  Hampton will face either cland or north Saturday and north greene will face UH or unaka

we are already down to final 6..Berean /Jellico winner plays Cosby tomorrow night loser eliminated and Hancock Washburn winner plays Greenback tommorow loser eliminated.

I'm betting on a Cosby vs. Hancock Championship .. Greenback is playing good right now but Hancock is hard to beat in the tourny