D2 STATE DUALS PICKEM

Bump11

1 hour ago, durdon said:

Gawd no..  I don’t see Bowers dropping to 26 if McCallie doesn’t bump..  I’ve got CBHS still getting 6 with Bowers at 32..  

you do realize, your bumping did not cost you the dual against Baylor, they all did exactly what you needed them to do, other than not getting any bonus points at 113.

Edited by PurpleWrestler
Changed

With the loss of River I dont think McCallie wins this match at all no matter how much bumping could happen. Thats at least a 6 point swing for mccallie if not more and CB is just too  tough in the upper weights. Now, I do think that Chittum or Whitworth could beat Bowers and that would be a good match either way, and if they were to bump everyone up I think the 106 they insert wins and so they could win every match from 106-132, but after that i think they get rolled by CB. 

If McCallie bumps, the score will be no more than a 5-6 point spread on the 06-32 matches.  It will be tough to win more than 2 matches after that.  CBHS will get bonus from several of the big boys.  I will be like Scott and be a homer, but don't want to put my predictions out there yet.  But I will buy Scott's first round Friday night if they prevail.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ALman said:

If McCallie bumps, the score will be no more than a 5-6 point spread on the 06-32 matches.  It will be tough to win more than 2 matches after that.  CBHS will get bonus from several of the big boys.  I will be like Scott and be a homer, but don't want to put my predictions out there yet.  But I will buy Scott's first round Friday night if they prevail.

if they don't bump, my thoughts are they could win the first 4 matches, but it goes downhill fast for them. Bumping is about their only shot, mark me, I said it here first.

1 hour ago, ALman said:

Mccallie won 45, 60 and 70 just a month ago.. I don’t see McCallie losing those matches, I really don’t..  and if they do lose one at 38 and 82 they had 1 point loses so they could nake it up. I see this dual end up being 7 to 7 matches and coming down to bonus points..  I just think McCallie is more likely to get more bonus st the bottom than CBHS is likely to get at the top..   Chris as always we will drink Friday night reguardless of how it turns out and I hope the winner of this match ends up winning the whole thing.. 

On 1/30/2018 at 4:35 PM, durdon said:

CBHS really needed McCallie to beat Baylor..  CBHS matches up great with Baylor and if they make the finals they will be the champions..  

The problem they have is they don’t match up very with with McCallie,  so now they have to find a way to get past McCallie first.  Since River Henry is out for McCallie, the CBHS Match will be a very tight match  with McCallie winning it by 3 points.. 

But, If CBHS beats McCallie I think they beat Baylor by more than 15 in the finals..  

if McCalllie meets Baylor in the finals as I think they will, then I’m guessing McCallie doesn’t try to bump their  whole team this time and It’s ends up being a 3 point match with Baylor coming out on top again.. 

As for the ¾ match most would assume that the winner of FR v MBA would automatically make it to ¾ and finish 4th.     But my prediction is that MBA beats FR in the first round but then gets upset by a very strong Knox Grace team in conso semis.  And Knox Grace loses to CBHS in ¾ match.. 

Durdon, you made some great picks with the following::

McCallie over CBHS     ouch

MBA over Ryan             bigger ouch

Knox Grace over MBA biggest ouch

These pics were not even close.  CBHS forfeits the last 2 matches and still wins comfortably.  Ryan beats MBA handily and Knox Grace gets beat bad 2 x's.

As it appeared, CBHS did not need McCallie to beat Baylor after all now did they?  They  handled their business with McCallie quite fine.

With these great predictions, please tell me who you have in the Super Bowl so I will know who to bet on and win.