AAA State Tournament Analysis

Bump11

19 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

I'm working on some predictions now. Its taken me a couple hours just to get through the first two weights, but I'm also at my desk trying to get some work done too. Ill post them as soon as I get through all the weights.

Yeah it takes a while. That’s why I’m waiting til tomorrow when I have the day off and can actually sit down and fill them out

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MatWiz said:

Ethan Harvey (Centennial) could be another Darkhorse at 138, he had a close 11-10 match with Nathan Porter (Summit) and beat Isaac Asselin (Brentwood) 10-5 for 3rd. 

I actually had Harvey written in at 138 but thought he had been too good, and like Pergande, too many people already know how good he is to fit the dark horse tag

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Question... would you all prefer 1 thread to make picks and and talk about all the weights, or 1 thread per weight so each is solely about picks and in-depth talks about 1 single weight. 

I like individual posts....but, hey....you are doing all the work...do it the way you prefer.

7 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

I like individual posts....but, hey....you are doing all the work...do it the way you prefer.

I prefer individual posts as well but don’t want to overload the boards. Oh well! You’re right. I’m gonna do what I feel gives each weight it’s own spotlight.