132 Predictions

WrestlingGod

Someone said they would want separate posts for each weight so ill start with the few weights that I have completed. Comment below with what you disagree with or who else to watch! Here are my 132 picks.

132-

1. chase brown (knox halls)

2. chad milasauskus (brentwood)

3. cole klingensmith (summit)

4. jayce mullins (cleveland)

5. dillion pendley (tennessee)

6. cameron henderson (smyrna)

others to watch: Alekzander Rawlinson (Soddy), Thomas WIlliams (Kenwood), Devin Martin (Farragut)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be another tough wgt class to place in. Think that would be a VERY interesting finals match if your right WG. My Dark horse picks are Manuel from Houston and Williams from Kenwood. There will be several very good wrestlers not place here and I honestly believe you could wrestle this weight class 10 times and potentially have 6-8 different winners.

Edited by FargoStrut

Won’t get into this one, as I have a pretty solid son in this bracket....but I think Pendley will beat the Millasouska kid and Cam on the bottom side t make the finals.

Again, I’m partial, but this is a really good weight class....really good kids in the upper echelon, with very solid kids in the 7-15 range.

Shoukd be a good one to watch.

24 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

Won’t get into this one, as I have a pretty solid son in this bracket....but I think Pendley will beat the Millasouska kid and Cam on the bottom side t make the finals.

Again, I’m partial, but this is a really good weight class....really good kids in the upper echelon, with very solid kids in the 7-15 range.

Shoukd be a good one to watch.

Here, I'll say it for you... Brown over Pendley in the finals!!! :D See,it wasn't hard to do. Will def be a fun weight class to watch. 

Good Luck to your son this weekend!!!

Ok I have come to a conclusion. This one was really tough all the way through. Twofdr your boy is a phenomenal wrestler and while I think my finals match is a toss up, I’ve been high on Milasauskas all year and find it hard to stray from what I’ve been saying since day one. 

1. Chad Milasauskas- Brentwood

2. Chase Brown- Halls

3. Cole Klingensmith- Summit

4. Cameron Henderson- Smyrna

5. Dillon Pendley- Tennessee

6. Jake Manuel- Houston

One match away:

Jayce Mullin, Mason Smith

6 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Ok I have come to a conclusion. This one was really tough all the way through. Twofdr your boy is a phenomenal wrestler and while I think my finals match is a toss up, I’ve been high on Milasauskas all year and find it hard to stray from what I’ve been saying since day one. 

1. Chad Milasauskas- Brentwood

2. Chase Brown- Halls

3. Cole Klingensmith- Summit

4. Cameron Henderson- Smyrna

5. Dillon Pendley- Tennessee

6. Jake Manuel- Houston

One match away:

Jayce Mullin, Mason Smith

Thanks Bump....just hoping the boys wrestle their very best.

I think Manuel/Smith in a quarters, or Cole in the semi’s are all more than capable of making the finals...heck, the Henry kid from HVA is strong and tough.

Just needs to do his thing.

You know what I know....anything can happen.

Edited by Twofdr

3 hours ago, Twofdr said:

Thanks Bump....just hoping the boys wrestle their very best.

I think Manuel/Smith in a quarters, or Cole in the semi’s are all more than capable of making the finals...heck, the Henry kid from HVA is strong and tough.

Just needs to do his thing.

You know what I know....anything can happen.

Absolutely. If he makes it through, he will have definitely earned it. Thats a tough path.