Pressing up 30

UCgold

5 hours ago, UCgold said:

Great win Greenfield.  Quality coaching pressing up 30.  Good luck Saturday.

Hey, sorry you guys couldn't handle those tough 8th graders pressing your team...lol. Greenfield pulled their starters midway through the 3rd quarter while up 62-19. The freshman and 8th graders finished the game. Union City outscored the youngsters 18-6 so stop your whining!

That is true Bab.. very true, but uh what about being up around 30 pressing with less than a minute to go in the game  during regular season??  That has to be Really quality coaching right there.  But hey we will just say "getting ready" for the postseason. 

Wow cradle sorry to upset you.. but thought UC played there young kids as well to "finish" the game.  But hey heck of a coach you got there.

Great that the teams are continuing their postseason good luck to all.  Oh and I am not BOOO  HOOOing  I am just saying....  hey wait a minute GCP weren't you around during the Ghost of Spencer Days???  

Edited by UCgold

2 hours ago, UCgold said:

That is true Bab.. very true, but uh what about being up around 30 pressing with less than a minute to go in the game  during regular season??  That has to be Really quality coaching right there.  But hey we will just say "getting ready" for the postseason. 

Wow cradle sorry to upset you.. but thought UC played there young kids as well to "finish" the game.  But hey heck of a coach you got there.

Great that the teams are continuing their postseason good luck to all.  Oh and I am not BOOO  HOOOing  I am just saying....  hey wait a minute GCP weren't you around during the Ghost of Spencer Days???  

LOL... I was...

Not upset at all UCgold, you have to see it from the other side. Greenfield will be EXTREMELY young next year.  They have 0 juniors, only 2 sophomores & 3 freshman. Those 8th graders will be the major roll players next season. IT IS quality coaching to take ever opportunity to teach your future players when they're that young. No substitution for meaningful game minutes, not just the last 2 minutes in garbage time. 

Absolutely get the young players playing time and experience.  And I am not disagreeing about that, the only thing that I am saying that it is not QUALITY coaching by PRESSING up 30 at any point especially with less than a minute to go in a game, not 2 minutes  :mellow: . But hey I guess he is teaching his team character. :thumb: 

Good luck to all the girls teams tonight :D

Edited by UCgold