2017-2018 Pin-Tn Wrestlers of the Year

Hamm

51 minutes ago, HCWCCoachV said:

Isn't there a TSSAA rule prohibiting the amount of times or distance that a team can travel out of state? 

It is my understanding that a team may only travel over X number of miles from the school 1 or 2 times per year.  IMO, the rule should be changed to say that a team may only travel over X number of miles from the school 1 time per year when school is in session.  When students are out for holiday breaks or in service days for teachers, etc... they should be allowed to go as many times and as far as they wish.  This should really be a county issue and not a TSSAA issue.  This is probably a situation where a local school board member didn't what to say NO to a popular coach so the school board got the TSSAA to pass a rule.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, WrestlingGod said:

I am with Summit's club. Spring Hill's feeder is Spring Hill middle and that is Coach Welder alone.

A post where Soms name drops (surprise) and gets it wrong. Tisk Tisk.

I'm not the wrestling God.... Only heard there were others able or willing to help the fireman carry King over there. He could use it I understand. Plus some extra $$$$