Humboldt vs Middleton

UCSportsFan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt should have played more zone tonight especially with the foul trouble, IMO. He set Pankey most of the third quarter and he is the best player they got. Middleton was going around Humboldt like they were setting still. Humboldt still with a chance just going to make it tougher going to Memphis. Middleton came to play tonight.

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Humboldt should have played more zone tonight especially with the foul trouble, IMO. He set Pankey most of the third quarter and he is the best player they got. Middleton was going around Humboldt like they were setting still. Humboldt still with a chance just going to make it tougher going to Memphis. Middleton came to play tonight.

Did you see me out there refn? I was the good lookin one!

10 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Did you see me out there refn? I was the good lookin one!

I seen one out there that did our Greenfield game that called a three shot foul on a three pointer our girls shot right before half then renigged after she missed the first shot. A couple of Greenfield girls took off with the rebound and they let it go. Every other player paused for the next two free throws to honor the refs call but no the refs either forgot the call or just didn't want us to shoot our other two free throws. Probably was you.