what's going on at Grace?

bounder

Thank you for your interest in Grace Christian Academy. Let’s set the record straight that it’s not coaches (plural) leaving. One coach left and I won’t comment on the how or why, out of respect for him. I can assure everyone reading this that GCA is as alive and as well as we’ve ever been. We’re coming off a record breaking offensive season, statistically, and we’ve got quite a few back for the next campaign. Kids are swarming to Grace to play for this program. I’ve never seen this many transfers in 1 season, and I’ve been around a long time. The Future is Bright for CRB and GCA. And I certainly hope it’s bright for Coach Brew, as well. Hope all is well with all of our Region foes this off-season....just hope ours is going better! Lol. 

Well Pride I've had 2 grand girls go through Grace and one grandboy who left before his senior year (not my idea) go there. So even as a Wildcat guy I still have no problem with the Rams. Course if they pulled a trick and tried to get into 5AAA like Catlick.....

20 minutes ago, bounder said:

Well Pride I've had 2 grand girls go through Grace and one grandboy who left before his senior year (not my idea) go there. So even as a Wildcat guy I still have no problem with the Rams. Course if they pulled a trick and tried to get into 5AAA like Catlick.....

Glad to hear it about your young RAMS! As far as trying to go 5A, well, we’d fare about as well in 5A as Catholic is going to do in DII-AAA.......not very well. Good luck to the Atomic City Wildcats this season. 

13 hours ago, gcapride said:

Thank you for your interest in Grace Christian Academy. Let’s set the record straight that it’s not coaches (plural) leaving. One coach left and I won’t comment on the how or why, out of respect for him. I can assure everyone reading this that GCA is as alive and as well as we’ve ever been. We’re coming off a record breaking offensive season, statistically, and we’ve got quite a few back for the next campaign. Kids are swarming to Grace to play for this program. I’ve never seen this many transfers in 1 season, and I’ve been around a long time. The Future is Bright for CRB and GCA. And I certainly hope it’s bright for Coach Brew, as well. Hope all is well with all of our Region foes this off-season....just hope ours is going better! Lol. 

congrats to u Karns snake handlers on your recent championship over the Haslams Pilot Petro School of Knoxville......this ne reclassification thing definately ant workin out to well for them webb people......they had it fixed in their favor for a while...but it over

Catholic South is gunnin for ya

Booger just sayin :thumb:

39 minutes ago, Booger said:

congrats to u Karns snake handlers on your recent championship over the Haslams Pilot Petro School of Knoxville......this ne reclassification thing definately ant workin out to well for them webb people......they had it fixed in their favor for a while...but it over

Catholic South is gunnin for ya

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Thanks boog, it was a good victory for the round ball group. Had to overcome the peek-a-boo / keep-away tactics but in the end it didn't work out for the other team. You can call it "strategy" or whatever descriptive word you want, but I call it running scared. Need a shot clock in HS.

Good to hear from you and that you still have a little fire left in the tank down there. We just hope we can get off the bus without tripping over each other.......

12 hours ago, gcapride said:

Thanks boog, it was a good victory for the round ball group. Had to overcome the peek-a-boo / keep-away tactics but in the end it didn't work out for the other team. You can call it "strategy" or whatever descriptive word you want, but I call it running scared. Need a shot clock in HS.

Good to hear from you and that you still have a little fire left in the tank down there. We just hope we can get off the bus without tripping over each other.......

I'll second that notion! I'd be honked off if I was those frat boy parents paying that much for a runner-up finish. Nothin' like paying $25K/yr to watch paint dry! Let 'em play n see who's the best bunch out there.  

Miss conversin' w/Ole Boog and the gang down south. Sure didn't think my young pup would get his first ring from the off-season sport, but we'll take it! He couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys and coaching staff to play for.

Here's to a great football off-season for everyone. I'm not looking forward to that muscle-building grocery bill this summer! But, I am looking forward to another tussle with Rome South and the frat boys out W Knox way.

First......its time for the Diamond Rams to go after another ring! Gonna be a whole lot tougher in DII-A than the lowly DI-A. Nothing like winning a bball championship on Saturday night and playing a baseball scrimmage on Monday. One thing I know for sure: I'm going to miss it when he's gone........

10 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I'll second that notion! I'd be honked off if I was those frat boy parents paying that much for a runner-up finish. Nothin' like paying $25K/yr to watch paint dry! Let 'em play n see who's the best bunch out there.  

Miss conversin' w/Ole Boog and the gang down south. Sure didn't think my young pup would get his first ring from the off-season sport, but we'll take it! He couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys and coaching staff to play for.

Here's to a great football off-season for everyone. I'm not looking forward to that muscle-building grocery bill this summer! But, I am looking forward to another tussle with Rome South and the frat boys out W Knox way.

First......its time for the Diamond Rams to go after another ring! Gonna be a whole lot tougher in DII-A than the lowly DI-A. Nothing like winning a bball championship on Saturday night and playing a baseball scrimmage on Monday. One thing I know for sure: I'm going to miss it when he's gone........

I guess em Publix were a little tougher than I thought they were.lol

11 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

until you viper handlin babtist construct u a pool outside the endzone of that gridiron of yours for them mamas to work on that tan while their babys practice....u shouldnt b given that school Haslams Pilot Petro built such a hard time..ole Sparty might get her thong tide in a not......ruff year for the Webb Baylor hybrid lovin guy

Booger just sayin BigheartedShallowBuffalo-max-1mb.gif 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I guess em Publix were a little tougher than I thought they were.lol

Nah....we would've rolled them this year! Some whiners just wanted to get rid of the real competition, so it was easier to win a trophy. We'll be just fine in DII!

Good luck this spring in baseball. I fully expect you guys to be in Murf in May with all that depth.

11 hours ago, Booger said:

until you viper handlin babtist construct u a pool outside the endzone of that gridiron of yours for them mamas to work on that tan while their babys practice....u shouldnt b given that school Haslams Pilot Petro built such a hard time..ole Sparty might get her thong tide in a not......ruff year for the Webb Baylor hybrid lovin guy

Booger just sayin BigheartedShallowBuffalo-max-1mb.gif 

Yeah, you've got a point Booger. I better back off a bit. We don't even have a slip-n-slide! I guess we could fill up that retention pond beyond center field. That's about all we poor folk can afford. Speakin' of afford'n......I wonder how much that bball championship ring is gonna set me back......:mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...