AA two time State Champs Upperman Bees

crow6424

Just now, crow6424 said:

I have been to many state tournaments as a player and a fan but never have I seen such a trashy fan base. 

I guess you've never been to an upperman home game, and seen their student section?  The officials even allow them to stand on the edge of the floor there. And they don't sing church hymns during the game

Just now, crow6424 said:

Well, we will keep winning championships while you’re at home working on your character.

Your championships are hollow and tainted. i would  rather have my character and dignity than a trophy that was won by dishonorable means.  Every time you look at it, you will know that it was undeserved. And that is your legacy

15 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

The whole Macon fan section booed Dana as she received her plaque.  The Macon County student section repeatedly shouted “Levy You suck”.  Now those are classy people right there.  I am so proud of Upperman and Coach Mcwilliams!  

Neutral in this discussion but she should have been ejected. Understand her anger, but she should have been ejected.

Watched this game on he internet. First of all, the officials were horrible. Terrible call on Levy at the end of regulation. Game should have been over with the block. But I feel the officials wasn't going to let Upperman lose that game in OT. Macon County had more contact I thought at their end and wasn't getting the calls like Levy and Upperman was in OT. Macon County Coach was mad and I don't blame him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

Your championships are hollow and tainted. i would  rather have my character and dignity than a trophy that was won by dishonorable means.  Every time you look at it, you will know that it was undeserved. And that is your legacy

No, only you will fell that way and other butthurt fans of other teams.