Sumner and Wilson County FBall

Not much chatter going on the T right now. Hoping this can wake everyone up. Hendersonville just finished up it’s first week of spring practice under the new leadership of James Beasley. Not going to lie It’s a little different not seeing Coach Hatfield out there.

Coach Beasley is doing a fine job and I don’t expect the commandos will miss a beat. Looks like he has brought in some new faces on the coaching staff (former players). I was pleased with the little bit of practice that I saw. Kids were practicing very hard and seemed dialed in. It looks like we will scrimmage at Nolensville on May 3rd and will wrap up spring practice with the annual Black and Gold game on May 7th. 

What is going on with everyone else? Beech, Gallatin, Station Camp, Mount Juliet, Wilson Central, Lebanon? 

Edited by CommandoBlood100

We have some talent at Dub C and seems to be a new energy around the program. We will see how it plays out, but we easily go at least 8-2 last year if not for a rash of injuries. If we stay healthy (fingers crossed), I could see a 7-3 or 8-2.

I’m not expecting much from MJ. Perry is too worried about winning twitter fights and mastering fortnite. Another disappointing season for the bears. Good talent though

I cant wait for football season.