Sumner and Wilson County FBall

My predictions for the upcoming season

Mt Juliet- 10-0 regular season, will lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs against Oakland or Blackman.  Softest schedule of any 6-A team in the state.  Opponents went 37-65 last year. 4 of their opponents went 1-9.  Why no Williamson Co. teams on the schedule? Why not DA Haven home and home? Embarrassing!

Lebanon- 9-1 regular season, will lose in the first round. Extremely soft schedule.

Wilson Central- 6-4 regular season, will lose in the first round

Hendersonville- 4-6 regular season, will lose in the first round

Station Camp - 3-7 regular season

Gallatin- 8-2 regular season, will lose in the 3rd round of the playoffs

Beech- 7-3 regular season, will lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs

9 minutes ago, MrFootball71 said:

Mt Juliet- 10-0 regular season, will lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs against Oakland or Blackman.  Softest schedule of any 6-A team in the state.  Opponents went 37-65 last year. 4 of their opponents went 1-9.  Why no Williamson Co. teams on the schedule? Why not DA Haven home and home? Embarrassing!

Lebanon- 9-1 regular season, will lose in the first round. Extremely soft schedule.

I won’t speak on your predictions for any of the other teams but I will disagree on the 4-6 Hendersonville prediction. Waaayyy to much experience coming back to underachieve that bad.

21 minutes ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

I won’t speak on your predictions for any of the other teams but I will disagree on the 4-6 Hendersonville prediction. Waaayyy to much experience coming back to underachieve that bad.

Agreed. The Hendersonville team I saw is winning at least 7 games. Ball bounces right I think they can win this region

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

And Hollingsworth will keep his job another year because football doesn't matter at Station Camp

13 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Would agree with you on Mt Juliet with a possible loss along the way.....1 seed playoff

Lebanon....should have a very good team...I would say more like 8-2 or 7-3 though.  2 or 3 seed playoff

Wilson Central...should be improved...I'll say 5-5 possibly 6-4...4th seed payoff

Gallatin....losing Ladarius Stewart will hurt but I'd say they will have a pretty good team.  8-2 is a stretch in my opinion.  I'll say 6-4...possibly 7-3

Beech....lost a bunch of starters but Crabtree will have them ready and they will get better as season goes...7-3 and in good shape come playoff time

HHS...tough schedule, 17 returning starters and a very close knit group of Srs...no prediction but I do believe they will do much much better then 4-6

1 hour ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Would agree with you on Mt Juliet with a possible loss along the way.....1 seed playoff

Lebanon....should have a very good team...I would say more like 8-2 or 7-3 though.  2 or 3 seed playoff

Wilson Central...should be improved...I'll say 5-5 possibly 6-4...4th seed payoff

Gallatin....losing Ladarius Stewart will hurt but I'd say they will have a pretty good team.  8-2 is a stretch in my opinion.  I'll say 6-4...possibly 7-3

Beech....lost a bunch of starters but Crabtree will have them ready and they will get better as season goes...7-3 and in good shape come playoff time

HHS...tough schedule, 17 returning starters and a very close knit group of Srs...no prediction but I do believe they will do much much better then 4-6

I just do not see Hendersonville losing 6 games during the season.  That would be a huge blow to the new coach if that happens.  

16 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

So I guess your saying Lebanon will beat Trousdale and that Trousdale is soft since they are on Lebanon schedule