Sumner and Wilson County FBall

Picks for week 1

Wilson Central 21 Beech 17   The Bucs have not played well in the preseason, Wildcats win 

Mount Juliet 56  Glencliff 0  The Bears start their creampuff schedule

Station Camp 21  Antioch 14  Flipped a coin on this one, don’t know much about either team

Gallatin 42  Springfield 35  Wave win in a shoot out, both teams will have a good year

Lebanon 24  Trousdale County 21  Start of a big year for the Devils

Blackman 45  Hendersonville 17  This one will be over early, Blaze are loaded

1 hour ago, MrFootball71 said:

Picks for week 1

Wilson Central 21 Beech 17   The Bucs have not played well in the preseason, Wildcats win 

Station Camp 21  Antioch 14  Flipped a coin on this one, don’t know much about either team

Gallatin 42  Springfield 35  Wave win in a shoot out, both teams will have a good year

I agree. But i have blaze winning by 2 tds

21 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Picks for week 1

Your TC vs Lebanon score is wrong maybe the start of a big year for Devils but they aren't coming home with a W from the creek bank Lebanon maybe are better than last year but TC is an improved team also with most experience and still has more offensive weapons than Lebanon 

22 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Picks for week 1

Looks pretty close. I believe that the Blue Devil TC game could be a tossup.  The Blaze have a loaded team, but I believe that the Commandos will be coming out with a chip on their shoulder and ready for redemption and the Blaze will be in for some good competition 

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Looks pretty close. I believe that the Blue Devil TC game could be a tossup.  The Blaze have a loaded team, but I believe that the Commandos will be coming out with a chip on their shoulder and ready for redemption and the Blaze will be in for some good competition 

Blaze45 is a nice guy. He knows Blackman wins big Friday night but doesn’t want to rub it in.  Agree TC and Lebanon will be a close one.  I expect TC to get to Cookeville regardless of Friday night.

21 minutes ago, MrFootball71 said:

Blaze45 is a nice guy. He knows Blackman wins big Friday night but doesn’t want to rub it in.  Agree TC and Lebanon will be a close one.  I expect TC to get to Cookeville regardless of Friday night.

I would say TC gets to Cookeville regardless as well. As it pertains to this friday, TC has developed alot since last year, but remember Lebanon will be a bigger better faster team than they were last year as well. I think if anything,next year will be breakout season for the Blue Devils.It really takes 3-4 years to get a program in place from top to bottom. As far as our game with the Commandos, I think we have to see how we utilize our QB's. We have 3 that can play on any give down and a solid backfield. I don't believe we have seen Hartsfield really show his mindset on the offensive side of the ball yet. What I have seen in practices is very different than what I have seen in scrimmages. Should be a good game