Sumner and Wilson County FBall

1 hour ago, DylanPanthers1 said:

That's how I took it!

BIG MONEY BUDDY

I hope Lebanon feels that way with thinking TC is a weak football team and they will go home with another L just like last year when TC beat them on Lebanon home field it's a big difference playing on the creek bank against a TC team that is bigger and faster and an older team this year last year TC was the more physical and athletic team but underestimating a team just because they are 2A when they beat you last season is a huge mistake especially TC 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I hope Lebanon feels that way with thinking TC is a weak football team and they will go home with another L just like last year when TC beat them on Lebanon home field it's a big difference playing on the creek bank against a TC team that is bigger and faster and an older team this year last year TC was the more physical and athletic team but underestimating a team just because they are 2A when they beat you last season is a huge mistake especially TC 

All things being equal, you gotta remember that Lebanon hasn't been in a vacuum. They too have grown, are faster stronger and more physical. They are coming off of a season with more success than they have had in awhile and they will have better buy in than seasons past. It will be a good game, but I would not approach it with the we beat you last time so we will win again philosophy either 

11 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

All things being equal, you gotta remember that Lebanon hasn't been in a vacuum. They too have grown, are faster stronger and more physical. They are coming off of a season with more success than they have had in awhile and they will have better buy in than seasons past. It will be a good game, but I would not approach it with the we beat you last time so we will win again philosophy either 

Nah all in saying is if Lebanon looks past TC they will take another L I know Lebanon has gotten better just like TC and I think it will be a very close game but with it is on the creek bank and with the new players that have transferred to TC this summer also TC was a very young team last year if Lebanon is looking past TC and already marked a W beside TC they will be blown out the game should be a great game this year just like last year but I think both teams will score more points but the game will still be very close again and I know that we best you last year so we will best you this year doesn't work look at Gallatin vs TC games a a few years back I just hope both teams come into the game healthy and leave healthy this series has been great for both programs and I hope Levanon packs the stands on the creek bank in a feeling weeks 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Nah all in saying is if Lebanon looks past TC they will take another L I know Lebanon has gotten better just like TC and I think it will be a very close game but with it is on the creek bank and with the new players that have transferred to TC this summer also TC was a very young team last year if Lebanon is looking past TC and already marked a W beside TC they will be blown out the game should be a great game this year just like last year but I think both teams will score more points but the game will still be very close again and I know that we best you last year so we will best you this year doesn't work look at Gallatin vs TC games a a few years back I just hope both teams come into the game healthy and leave healthy this series has been great for both programs and I hope Levanon packs the stands on the creek bank in a feeling weeks 

Should be a snotflingin slobberknocker.... 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WCndaHouse said:

We back. Looked great in the 1st scrimmage against Franklin County. We flying around, and we will be the surprise of the district. Heard it here first.

Agreed you will be better, you might want to pump the brakes.  Franklin County went 5-5 last year and didn’t make the playoffs playing in a weak district.