Sumner and Wilson County FBall

8 hours ago, Fballfan1978 said:

Think we have found GoldenBear...these are the things he kept saying a year ago.

spring practices when the entire team is not even solidified yet..we have moved on from preseason.

No sir, I am not associated with him whatsoever. However, I am very much so associated with the current team. Regardless, I appreciate his support for us.

As I said in my most recent response, Spring practice or not, it’s still a match versus a team that played in the state title last year, with plenty of returning starters/seniors. We beat them, by a whole dang lot, and that deserves recognition. Again, I agree that we don’t play a tough schedule. There is no hiding that, but Mt Juliet is a solid team & most definitely something 6A should not underestimate.

27 minutes ago, MJGoldStandard2018 said:

You are incorrect. MJ did beat them 48-7. My mistake on them being in a different region, but regardless, Cane Ridge is no slouch team. Again, they competed in the state championship last year. Spring Practice or not, it’s very much still something that deserves recognition. 

Mt. Juliet will only get recongnition if they do it in a game. That's like the Lions getting excited when they went 4-0 in the preseason

8 hours ago, MJGoldStandard2018 said:

No sir, I am not associated with him whatsoever. However, I am very much so associated with the current team. Regardless, I appreciate his support for us.

As I said in my most recent response, Spring practice or not, it’s still a match versus a team that played in the state title last year, with plenty of returning starters/seniors. We beat them, by a whole dang lot, and that deserves recognition. Again, I agree that we don’t play a tough schedule. There is no hiding that, but Mt Juliet is a solid team & most definitely something 6A should not underestimate.

Welcome back, Trey! 

1 hour ago, WCndaHouse said:

Welcome back, Trey! 

I hate to be there bearer of bad news, but I’m not Trey Perry, or @MJGOLDENBEARS. Again, Im grateful for Coach T’s part in our program & grateful for the other’s support. I am apart of the program, but I am neither of those two foresaid. I’m just here to shed light on behalf of the program I’m apart of.

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Mt. Juliet will only get recongnition if they do it in a game. That's like the Lions getting excited when they went 4-0 in the preseason

Lebanon & Hendersonville are on the schedule. Two pretty solid teams. To 6A standards, I understand if you feel they aren’t top tier, but they’re definitely up close to there & solid measuring sticks. Hendersonville especially.

1 hour ago, MJGoldStandard2018 said:

Lebanon & Hendersonville are on the schedule. Two pretty solid teams. To 6A standards, I understand if you feel they aren’t top tier, but they’re definitely up close to there & solid measuring sticks. Hendersonville especially.

I agree but the standard for MJ is going to be can they compete with whoever is the top teams in Region 3. Your region is better this season, but still isn't adequate to prepare for playing Oakland or Blackman