West Ridge High School "The Wolves "

On Saturday, May 05, 2018 at 11:39 PM, kingindian33 said:

Will this be a 5a or 6a High School in Sullivan County , Or should we say Kingsport ?

Hefty group of players coming through Colinial Heights middle right now , I think they went undefeated ?! I know they have had some great teams the last several years .... 2020 will put them as juniors and seniors ...Could be a great team but how in the Heck do you bring all these kids together to play ball (3 high schools to one ) so quickly , probably a lot of battling for positions  .... and who might the coaches be ???  Graham Clark lol

I think the staduim will  look like Death Valley (Sullivan south ) because of position amongst the valley they are planning on putting it !

Will be an interesting next few years to figure and sort out everything !!

The Colonial Heights team we 9-1 and won the area this year. My son is on this team. 6th-8th grade they went 29-1.  The funny thing is 6th grade year they had about 22 players , 7th grade year around 44, and then the 8th grade year back to 22.  I hate that they are combing schools , because they had a great football year, not to mention basketball who lost in the finals of the state sectionals, and the baseball team just finished up 20-1 to win the area.  It is what it is, but I hope it does not happen until 2023 !!! That is wishful thinking LOL

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic