Webb School of Knoxville coach

Playerscoach

got a yellow card yesterday not for what he said , but running and kicking a ball behind his bench about  40 yards. Ten minutes later he sprinted down the sideline screaming and yelling then threw something as hard as he could towards an area behind his bench. It was surreal.

Two questions. First, if he recieved another yellow, then red, what is the TSSAA penalty for that and 2) since I've never quite seen a HS coach lose it like that is this common for that coach or other coaches?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH?!

First, if he received two yellows he’s kicked out for the remainder of the game but would be coaching again next game. If he received a straight red, I believe he’s suspended for the next 1 or 2 games. Second, come on. You know that’s not common for other coaches. I’ve never seen this before. As for common for him, I don’t know.

I’m assuming Webb lost this game and are done?

11 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

got a yellow card yesterday not for what he said , but running and kicking a ball behind his bench about  40 yards. Ten minutes later he sprinted down the sideline screaming and yelling then threw something as hard as he could towards an area behind his bench. It was surreal.

Two questions. First, if he recieved another yellow, then red, what is the TSSAA penalty for that and 2) since I've never quite seen a HS coach lose it like that is this common for that coach or other coaches?

With all of the coaches you know, you have never seen one pitch a fit?

And no... Webb didn't lose.

2 hours ago, Elmer said:

never ever......ole Zieg is the first and only ever soccer coach to perform with such emotion on a sideline.....and whats the big deal...its was just a warning flag....seen bout 10 coaches get one this year...

......Booger willin to lay down double or nuthin on a Andrew Jackson and a bologna sammich that the author of this hear new threads school was on the losin end of the contest afformentioned......and that Ziegs hissy fit ant near as SURREAL if Haslams School of Knoxville had lost...

...and Zieg can kick a ball further than 120 feet

Booger just sayin S8uiEk.gif

Edited by Booger

47 minutes ago, Booger said:

never ever......ole Zieg is the first and only ever soccer coach to perform with such emotion on a sideline.....and whats the big deal...its was just a warning flag....seen bout 10 coaches get one this year...

......Booger willin to lay down double or nuthin on a Andrew Jackson and a bologna sammich that the author of this hear new threads school was on the losin end of the contest afformentioned......and that Ziegs hissy fit ant near as SURREAL if Haslams School of Knoxville had lost...

:)

52 minutes ago, Booger said:

1.  Hilarious GIF

2.  I'm not taking that bet

3.  I am sure he can kick it further than 120 feet

4.  Such wisdom from Booger.  Never thought I would say that.

5 hours ago, Elmer said:

To answer your question no I've never seen a coach throw a hissy fit and kick a ball 40 yards then follow it up 10 minutes later by sprinting behind his bench and throwing something. 

What does Webb winning or losing have to do with the game? Odd that you'd take that angle? 

3 hours ago, Booger said:

I can always count on you to chime in Boog. Can't wait to finally meet you in person at a game. The loss makes no difference it was a surreal moment for sure. 

That guy lost it for a moment and I've honestly not seen anything like it? I think even he'd admit he lost it. Lol

8 hours ago, Lincoln19 said:

WTH?!

First, if he received two yellows he’s kicked out for the remainder of the game but would be coaching again next game. If he received a straight red, I believe he’s suspended for the next 1 or 2 games. Second, come on. You know that’s not common for other coaches. I’ve never seen this before. As for common for him, I don’t know.

I’m assuming Webb lost this game and are done?

No Webb actually won. He was winning when it all happened. Both tantrums were in the 2nd half. 

It was a good game though. Kids on both teams played hard.

2 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

I can always count on you to chime in Boog. Can't wait to finally meet you in person at a game. The loss makes no difference it was a surreal moment for sure. 

That guy lost it for a moment and I've honestly not seen anything like it? I think even he'd admit he lost it. Lol

Booger just sayin :thumb: