Blackman enters new era wth Blue White game

Blaze45

23 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

B45 Thank you.  I am just sorry I have wound up hijacking a good thread about Blackman Football.

Once I get over feeling sorry for myself, I'll start another thread.  When I prayed over this it didn't feel right to me either, so I'll either make it or I won't.  See, simple

I welcome you to take over any thread I start.. after all it's just a thread but  you make up the "fabric" of this message board andRuCo football

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, justheretocauseproblems said:

Heard the elder kid is about to get reported. Hate to see this happen to him but you can’t play the system like this. Get em CHS lol 

I am not worried we have 3-4 deep in that position. That being said TSSAA has already signed off on his transfer paper work and it has been approved.  Either way we will be fine

3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Rankin?

Ding, ding, ding!   We have a WINNER!

Anybody else remember the Brother pair of QB's that came to R'dale from out of state?  How about the  Mr Tn RB from Cookville?  Or even the RB that actually lived IN Blackman?

While R'dale did not have a garbage service, we did have a Coach that carried a clip board around that could spot good players at other schools.  The apartments furnished by a Real Estate developer did not hurt either.  LOL

Thing is there are Head Coaches now in Ruth County that were assistants under Rankin!

Trouble for them all now is now that Mr. Spurlock is Superintendent of schools any caught will have the full weight of his office coming down on them like the wrath of God!

6 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Rankin?

Actually was referring to Maryville. Maryville gave everyone a blueprint on how to have sustained success, by building the program from peewee football all the way up into the varsity level. Oakland is starting to enjoy the same kind of benefits by being able to reload instead of rebuilding.

The recruiting we learned from STARS