How did David Crockett look during their Spring

Bucsback

NET Pigskin on Twitter posted up some clips.  I believe all their talent decided to play so they looked good.  I just feel bad for the Central squad because they didn’t look like they had much of anything via those clips.

sounds like things have toned down a bit.  Looks like they are at least 5-5 if things hold out.

4 hours ago, formerblazer said:

NET Pigskin on Twitter posted up some clips.  I believe all their talent decided to play so they looked good.  I just feel bad for the Central squad because they didn’t look like they had much of anything via those clips.

sounds like things have toned down a bit.  Looks like they are at least 5-5 if things hold out.

Central is always awful. Not hard to look good against them. Crockett should've tried to scrimmage someone else because going against Central is like going against a middle school team. Hard to tell much from that.

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2018 at 2:44 PM, WBNC83 said:

Central is always awful. Not hard to look good against them. Crockett should've tried to scrimmage someone else because going against Central is like going against a middle school team. Hard to tell much from that.

Most scrimmages are set over the winter, I agree with you on it's hard to tell from that. However, it's hard to say much about who they chose to scrimmage when the administration waited until April to hire a football coach. He was behind the 8 ball from the jump. 

4 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Most scrimmages are set over the winter, I agree with you on it's hard to tell from that. However, it's hard to say much about who they chose to scrimmage when the administration waited until April to hire a football coach. He was behind the 8 ball from the jump. 

That's true.