2018 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree Schedule

Southtowner

11 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

It’s just an event to give us fans a look at all the schools that participate. I don’t believe any of them showed to much. It was nice to see SP win both of their qtrs though. I think Whitwell come in with the intention to let everyone know there ready. They where impressive but like I stated earlier, let’s see if they stay that way for a real 4 qtr game. Looking forward to the season and as always, hoping to see GB in the playoffs!

Captain jack you couldn’t of said this no better I’m glad you said this 

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

Touched a nerve it look's like. Yes it was a quarter and I know that wasn't indicitive of yall's team,but come on man.  

Well I’m just tired of people saying crap bout Sequatchie when it means nothing, us as fans know what Sequatchie has and they’ve proved it against some good teams this spring

1 minute ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Well I’m just tired of people saying crap bout Sequatchie when it means nothing, us as fans know what Sequatchie has and they’ve proved it against some good teams this spring

Good luck to yall Friday night and the rest of the season. Hey after Friday night I will be a fan of yall's. Have some good friend's in Dunlap. 

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

Touched a nerve it look's like. Yes it was a quarter and I know that wasn't indicitive of yall's team,but come on man.  

Touched the ball 6 times and had I think it was 4 yards, talked so much about how hicks was gonna run through us but he didn’t, him and the rest of the team got bullied by a 1a school. But I guess he don’t know what it means to win every snap cause he has never played a down of HS football... 

11 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Touched the ball 6 times and had I think it was 4 yards, talked so much about how hicks was gonna run through us but he didn’t, him and the rest of the team got bullied by a 1a school. But I guess he don’t know what it means to win every snap cause he has never played a down of HS football... 

Don't forget the social media blast on Petty. Hicks 3 games are his season stats... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Lmbo, you idiots must think a jamboree means everything when it don’t. Come on now. One quarter of football where teams don’t show a dang thing. Just worry bout your team and not Sequatchie. You’ll see a different team come Friday I’m 100% positive on that. For a fact we didn’t show everything, hicks touched the ball what 3 times? We threw the ball 1 time? Ya you’ll see Friday how much different of a team the Indians are

We ran 5 offensive plays and stayed in Base defense. We had more to show as well. We didn't even throw a pass vs you guys ! Quit making excuses. You were the on saying we couldn't tackle Hicks... You guys would run all over us etc.

Edited by TigerfootballFan

50 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Never in my life have I heard a jamboree means so much till I got on here. Even when I played it didn’t mean that much except the little competition we had. Now it’s all you people think about. JAMBOREE DONT MEAN CRAP SO GET OVER YOURSELFS. 2016 Sequatchie did horrible in the jamboree and look what happened made a semifinal run. 

Won 1 Tied 1

I have a few things here. The first thing is Sequatchie has almost their entire team back from 2017. They will be a very good team this season. If someone thinks otherwise they need their head examined. 

The second this is concerning this rumor of telling the kids not to try. If a coach truly pulled something like this then I am speechless. I for one know how good Sequatchie should be this season, but the thought of someone not trying on purpose blows my mind. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I have a few things here. The first thing is Sequatchie has almost their entire team back from 2017. They will be a very good team this season. If someone thinks otherwise they need their head examined. 

The second this is concerning this rumor of telling the kids not to try. If a coach truly pulled something like this then I am speechless. I for one know how good Sequatchie should be this season, but the thought of someone not trying on purpose blows my mind. 

About time you retored the order!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We know how good they’re I just think the two best teams are us and y’all, and I agree with you on the not trying part lol if a coach is not telling you to try in a game where the whole county is there and I would think you would have the wrong guy but that’s just me. 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That's exactly what I wanted to say so thanks for clearing that up.