UC Golden Tornadoes VS Mayfield Cardinals August 17th at War Memorial

SImpleplan

10 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

BWAHAHAHA. You never cease to amaze. You win the prize for The Deputy Dog Barks- A - Lot Championship. I hope for your sake that them Tornadoes don't sneak away with a win. OMG! What will we do with you then? Don't worry. I will have an emergency cry towel and a Purple and Gold heart shocker with a coloring book and crayons on hand. If "push comes to shove" I will have a kitten for you to pet and cuddle your cares away. I am here to help.

I won't need those things. It's no shame losing to a team like MH. 

I noticed that I didn't get that invite from you to join in on the tailgate activities at your table. I truly want to give you those crayons.

My tailgating won’t be at War Memorial. I like the whole coloring book thing though. Not much of a cat fan though. You guys are getting exactly what you want weather wise. That could be your saving grace. I remember in 09 when a team in Caldwell Co that didn’t belong on the same field with the Cards of that year, got lucky and won by a td due to a monsoon. So, keep praying. It’s the tropical storms only shot. 

3 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

My tailgating won’t be at War Memorial. I like the whole coloring book thing though. Not much of a cat fan though. You guys are getting exactly what you want weather wise. That could be your saving grace. I remember in 09 when a team in Caldwell Co that didn’t belong on the same field with the Cards of that year, got lucky and won by a td due to a monsoon. So, keep praying. It’s the tropical storms only shot. 

Hey we love to play in the rain and mud. I have been hoping for this senario all week. We will see what happens whether it rains or not. Go Tornadoes

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

You guys are like watching Trump and Rosie Odonald go back and forth. Just haven't figured who is who. Although, Swo favors Rosie a bit. lol Good luck to both teams and hope for injury free game. I'm sure you both will be around at the end of the season. 

I’m not moving to Canada any time soon. 

3 hours ago, ysoangry said:

You guys are like watching Trump and Rosie Odonald go back and forth. Just haven't figured who is who. Although, Swo favors Rosie a bit. lol Good luck to both teams and hope for injury free game. I'm sure you both will be around at the end of the season. 

Yso you dog. It's a good thing you are in Florida. I despise that cow Rosie O'Donnell and then you said I favor her. Thems fightin words in these parts. I owe you for that one you cuban looking redneck. We will have words over this

Alright Tornadoes! IT IS GAME DAY. Time to STRAP UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. Last year you were embarrassed by the Cardinals. They took you to the wood shed. IT'S TIME TO MAKE THEM PAY.  Step on the gas pedal and NEVER LET UP. You must Compete, Play Physical and Limit Fumbles. GO TORNADOES

2 hours ago, Mysonis55 said:

Sep is gonna be out in his front yard with a thong on, with feathers stuck in it, and his face painted. He will be dancing a rain dance from noon until about 4:30 and then he will head to Mayfield. Someone please get video. 

What is this craziness you speak of? I quit dancing in a thong when I passed 275lbs. I now use a beach towel or a small blanket. I tried a loin cloth but got arrested for indecent exposure. Either way I will be available for filming after lunch. I have to eat a good power lunch to get my rain dance on. Yes I am hoping for rain. So what. Big deal

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Yso you dog. It's a good thing you are in Florida. I despise that cow Rosie O'Donnell and then you said I favor her. Thems fightin words in these parts. I owe you for that one you cuban looking redneck. We will have words over this

Sorry buddy I couldn't help myself. lol