UC Golden Tornadoes VS Mayfield Cardinals August 17th at War Memorial

SImpleplan

I hope we get to see a good football game tonight here in our hometown. I think it could be lopsided on the score but who knows??!?

If everyone gets through unhurt and learning something then it's worth it no matter the outcome.

The radar I just looked at shows NO RAIN headed over us here... hmmm...

I welcome constructive and friendly conversation after the game - no matter the outcome.

1 hour ago, SImpleplan said:

I hope we get to see a good football game tonight here in our hometown. I think it could be lopsided on the score but who knows??!?

If everyone gets through unhurt and learning something then it's worth it no matter the outcome.

The radar I just looked at shows NO RAIN headed over us here... hmmm...

I welcome constructive and friendly conversation after the game - no matter the outcome.

Simple I like your style. Hopefully we will get through with no serious injuries and have a great competitive game. On my way. I will be there in about 15 minutes. I want to meet as many of you Cardinal posters as I can. If it's possible. So if we can meet someone from your side say where and when