Jasper needs a thread

pegleg

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They'll be in the mix.  They think by being quite and staying low they will ambush some folks.  Ain't fooling me.

Murphy Fair says they will go more to the spread with a 6'3" QB..they also have a 6'6" wide receiver...ground game will still be the bread and butter..They have a pretty large senior class so they will be as tough as usual!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

They'll be in the mix.  They think by being quite and staying low they will ambush some folks.  Ain't fooling me.

Me either... they will have a quality team this season. They have several really good athletes as well. Two of the most dynamic players in the valley with that QB and RB duo. 

16 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Lol... You know theres no sabotage in that rivalry... I suspect both teams will have no trouble giving it their all!!! I can't wait to watch it go down!!!

You feel like your Marion boys are going to get us this year. I hope they don’t, but I suspect they will be a pretty good team. 

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That perspective won’t last long. Marion will be a good team for the foreseeable future. Whitwell won’t be very good next season. 

They won’t be like they are now, but could still win 6-8 games after this senior class. I can see them losing to Polk(toss up) SM(Toss up) SP TD all the other games they could win if they keep the same schedule. I expect the younger players to get a lot of work this year