Cloudland and Boyd-Buchanan

Guest Goldy

Hey, cowboy!!!!! Everybody in the dog pound has

played football at CLOUDLAND. We know what a joke

south pit is these days. If you guys ever make it far

enough to see us again, In Roan Mountain or wherever

you are, I forget????

The dog pound !!!!!! WILL BE IN EFFECT!!!!!! :):)

[Edited by armymechanic on 11-23-02 10:06P]

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like every team Boyd beats ends up not having respect for them for some strange reason. You lost, life goes on dont try and make excuses b/c a team was better then you. i wasnt actually at the game but im sure G ville did some cheap stuff too who knows. or maybe both teams didnt do anything. just leave it on the field and accept your 34-6 loss.

As for cloudland im excited to see this match up. ive heard about this Byrd kid all year and i finally get to see for my own eyes if he is the real deal. i think Boyd will come out on top but if not then i will wish Cloudland the best of luck to the State finals and represent the east well. You wont lose my respect if you beat the team i cheer for and i hope you wont lose ours if we beat you like some other people have. Good luck and safe trip

Roll Bucs!

I think the only thing anyone has against Boyd is, they are a private school. If you know anything about the vote, you know how all the public schools feels about that. From what I've heard some of your players lack for class. This may not be correct because sometimes people say bad things about people they can't beat. I hope this is the case for Boyd. We'll find out Friday. We all thought that Mark Byrd should have been nominated for the 1a Mr. Football, and this should make for a good match up between him and Healy. Good luck to both teams, but I hope my Landers pulls it off. GO LANDERS!!!!!

Yeah. we both have good teams, and you're right, the competition we play has hurt both teams. Luckily, we have been taking small steps up at a time instead of one giant step. As far as the muddy field goes, I would have agreed a couple of weeks ago, but the last two games has been on a muddy field, and our boys sit and spin. Byed can't get out from under center, he's so quick, he's spinning and that causes him to lose ground. We where fortunate to beat a good team last week. They were a lot better then people gave them credit for. I think you're bunch will be in the top 4 next year, that's an early prediction. GO LANDERS!!!