2018 Marion County Warriors

PurplePower68

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I was waiting on a friend to get there to watch the scrimmage and when I saw Tyner come on the field I knew something wasn't right. I called him and said Tyner didn't bring their starters lol. We sat with some Tyner parents and they kinda clued us into what the deal was. If kids show up in the fall to play and the ones who've grueled it out in the summer don't mind then more power to them. I do know that Batiste and Goodwin were out. As for others I'm not sure but that was the smallest line I've seen in a while for them so I assumed there were some that weren't there. I saw some of our kids there as well.

Still was a good scrimmage..Coach Turner was able to see some kids in situations you don't normally have in regular practice..it helps with giving you more depth also..saw some Meigs Co. people there too(lol)

29 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Still was a good scrimmage..Coach Turner was able to see some kids in situations you don't normally have in regular practice..it helps with giving you more depth also..saw some Meigs Co. people there too(lol)

Yeah it was a good one. Seq was fired up lol. The FB for them is a load too. We will struggle to contain him in a few weeks.

46 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

All your plays are belong to us!

8 minutes ago, Rambo86 said:

I was at the scrimmage and there is no way Tyner was missing starters, other than the two on the sideline. Sounds to me like they are just making excuses ! 

We don't make excuses...the only two you are talking about are the ones that were mentioned right after the game was over!! 

11 minutes ago, Rambo86 said:

I was at the scrimmage and there is no way Tyner was missing starters, other than the two on the sideline. Sounds to me like they are just making excuses ! 

Numerous people counted 31 players. When MC plays them in Sept I will quote this post with how many players are at that game. May be less, may be the same or may be more.

3 minutes ago, Rambo86 said:

I was there I saw the two guys on the sideline. It doesn’t matter to me one way or the other but sequatchie ran all over y’all. They had 4 drives with the starters and scored on 3 of them. 

I will agree with that. SC ran it down their throat through the first half of the scrimmage. All I am saying is that line that was in Dunlap will have a LOT more beef when the regular season starts.

• Like 1