Class AAA Region 6

Beagle

14 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Some good ones

On a Fairveiw v Waverly  note  seems McConnell lost his mind after the loss the Huntingdon and ran 3 starters  off during Sunday film. one being the Sr, RB and 2 Olinemen. I heard one Lineman came back but can;t confirm.    GL HF  that QB is a beast no doubt and little Number 8 at wr  will kill you if he can.

8, 20, 10, 37 are all players.  11 can spin it with anyone.  They are competitive young men and well coached.  

Looks like everyone in the region was beaten last night except Fairview who won a barnburner against Waverly.

Stewart County only lost by 1 point. Everyone else was beaten handily. 

This week is back to region play with-

Camden traveling to Fairview 

Harpeth going to Cheatham Co.

Stewart Co. going to Sycamore. 

Who do you got?

6 hours ago, Swarm said:

Looks like everyone in the region was beaten last night except Fairview who won a barnburner against Waverly.

Stewart County only lost by 1 point. Everyone else was beaten handily. 

This week is back to region play with-

Camden traveling to Fairview 

Harpeth going to Cheatham Co.

Stewart Co. going to Sycamore. 

Who do you got?

Fairview
Cheatham
Sycamore

Depends which Camden team shows up if its even a game with fairview . If the Lewis County team shows up  we battle. If the Waverly team shows up we are doomed..

The Huntingdon game was better than it looks  just a dang good football team. As much as I dont like em  and for all the reasons  they played clean and sportsman like game which I hope is a new style for them..kinda has me off balance. LOL

8 hours ago, Beagle said:

Fairview
Cheatham
Sycamore

Depends which Camden team shows up if its even a game with fairview . If the Lewis County team shows up  we battle. If the Waverly team shows up we are doomed..

The Huntingdon game was better than it looks  just a dang good football team. As much as I dont like em  and for all the reasons  they played clean and sportsman like game which I hope is a new style for them..kinda has me off balance. LOL

Those predictions sound good to me Beagle. I'll take 'em! :grin: 

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys Friday night. Expecting it to be a battle.  You ought to start a thread for it. Might make it to 2 pages by Friday night. Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Fairview has just been so dominate the last few years it has put this region on snooze feast...

1.fairview region champs

2. Winner of Camden/sycamore

3. Loser of Camden/sycamore

4. Cheatham beats Stewart and they are in, if Stewart wins it creates a 3 way tie. (Not sure of 1st tiebreak scenario).

Matching up with the likes of East Nasty, Pearl, is a guarantee first round exit. Giles county will be difficult as well.

Fairview will beat the creek or strattford and will get probably match up with Pearl or East in 2nd Rd.

Tough road for any in this district.

40 minutes ago, Beamerball said:

Fairview has just been so dominate the last few years it has put this region on snooze feast...

1.fairview region champs

2. Winner of Camden/sycamore

3. Loser of Camden/sycamore

4. Cheatham beats Stewart and they are in, if Stewart wins it creates a 3 way tie. (Not sure of 1st tiebreak scenario).

Matching up with the likes of East Nasty, Pearl, is a guarantee first round exit. Giles county will be difficult as well.

Fairview will beat the creek or strattford and will get probably match up with Pearl or East in 2nd Rd.

Tough road for any in this district.

It's looking like a nice matchup playoff time. Fairview will play Stratford 100%. SF will beat WC buy 21+ also their record does dont match up with how they play plus they're HUGE.

20 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

It's looking like a nice matchup playoff time. Fairview will play Stratford 100%. SF will beat WC buy 21+ also their record does dont match up with how they play plus they're HUGE.

Very well could see a region 5 first round sweep this year FBfan. We have played an extremely weak schedule and have been our own worst enemy at times in many games. How do you think GC and Stratford match up? I think we can play with Giles but never know what to expect from Stratford. They're always enormous and talented and can play with alot of great teams on a given night.  

Edited by Swarm

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

Very well could see a region 5 first round sweep this year FBfan. We have played an extremely weak schedule and have been our own worst enemy at times in many games. How do you think GC and Stratford match up? I think we can play with Giles but never know what to expect from Stratford. They're always enormous and talented and can play with alot of great teams on a given night.  

Swarm you just made me realize that they haven't played yet and you are right. Now As far as the weak schedule on yall half lol I dont get to hear or see to much about the teams you guys play besides ravenwood and a few teams we have played in the past. As far a Giles losing there QB hurt them real bad. I think last year team was WAYYYY better and with that said Stratford definitely has a chance if they protect the ball and not make the mistakes they did against us.

Edited by FBfan26

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Swarm you just made me realize that they haven't played yet and you are right. Now As far as the weak schedule on yall half lol I dont get to hear or see to much about the teams you guys play besides ravenwood and a few teams we have played in the pass. As far a Giles losing there QB hurt them real bad. I think last year team was WAYYYY better and with that said Stratford definitely has a chance if they protect the ball and not make the mistakes they did against us.

Stratford is a dangerous draw in the first round for anyone including us. I'd rather play Giles County personally. Our game at Ravenwood in 2 weeks will show whether or not we can hang with the likes of EN and you guys. I dont expect to win it but sure hope we can compete. We are having trouble putting teams away because of penalties. Our passing game is much better than last year. Our defense has been bending but not breaking. I really don't know what to make of us to be honest lol. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys and East in a couple weeks. That should be a classic metro war. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Swarm you just made me realize that they haven't played yet and you are right. Now As far as the weak schedule on yall half lol I dont get to hear or see to much about the teams you guys play besides ravenwood and a few teams we have played in the pass. As far a Giles losing there QB hurt them real bad. I think last year team was WAYYYY better and with that said Stratford definitely has a chance if they protect the ball and not make the mistakes they did against us.

My bad. You are correct Giles/strattford will play for 3rd and 4th last week of season..winner will be 2 and 3 in region and loser will be 1 and 4 in region.

3 hours ago, Swarm said:

Stratford is a dangerous draw in the first round for anyone including us. I'd rather play Giles County personally. Our game at Ravenwood in 2 weeks will show whether or not we can hang with the likes of EN and you guys. I dont expect to win it but sure hope we can compete. We are having trouble putting teams away because of penalties. Our passing game is much better than last year. Our defense has been bending but not breaking. I really don't know what to make of us to be honest lol. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys and East in a couple weeks. That should be a classic metro war. 

We have had some of the same problems for the most part. We have ALOT of young guys getting PT even freshman but it seem we really have it figured out now. After playing startford and how east struggled with them I feel alot better with our chances against East. We got Cordova in memphis this week then we go to war lol. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way and especially against ravenwood. I love when the smaller schools bring the wood to the 6a schools. 

Edited by FBfan26