AC Mavericks Defense 2018; Defense wins championships

9 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah I seen that but it's been a while since. 21-0. Remember my prediction Devil's go 8-4. ;)

I’ll be nicer and say Mavs go 10-0 in the worst region in the state and lose in the second round of the playoffs because that’s what the Mavs do! LOSE!!! 

4a Goes through Greeneville & of course Mr.Football(Cade Ballard) 

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’ll be nicer and say Mavs go 10-0 in the worst region in the state and lose in the second round of the playoffs because that’s what the Mavs do! LOSE!!! 

4a Goes through Greeneville & of course Mr.Football(Cade Ballard) 

Remember if and if Greeneville makes it to the AC game then you realize you will play at AC home of Rocky Top. DB, Betsy twice SH....good having anything left if you make it to AC. Those teams want your number just as bad as AC LOL :)

Edited by Mavericksinflight

41 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Remember if and if Greeneville makes it to the AC game then you realize you will play at AC home of Rocky Top. DB, Betsy twice SH....good having anything left if you make it to AC. Those teams want your number just as bad as AC LOL :)

Last time Greeneville played at AC 2 years ago it was a 55-9 drubbing of the Mavs to open up your first game on your new turf so i don't think that is a good thing for the Mavs. (Or the fact that the last time AC beat the Devils was 13 years ago in 2005).  The only way the Devils would play Betsy Twice is when Betsy beats your mavs in the play-offs since both will be on opposite sides of the Bracket.  

All the back and forth aside the Mavs are a top 5 4a team in the state if not a top 3 team (Greeneville, Betsy, AC, Haywood, and Maplewood are in my top 5 with 2-5 being tossups this early on and I stated the same thing in the Spring)

6 minutes ago, Space3 said:

Greeneville fans are the only guys I know that take scrimmages as a real game. It must have killed you all that Fulton got the best of the Devils...lol. To a Fulton team that lost in the 1st or 2nd round last year....

Yup we just got destroyed in a scrimmage by Fulton(False) Where we gave them the ball twice on offense at one point and qbs not being live. At least we Scrimmaged them  lol btw where did Ac put that gold ball.....that’s right The devils have that gold ball in Greeneville along with a couple others. 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Greeneville will be there Guaranteed and it’ll be @ Greeneville. Betsy beats the cows this year