AC Mavericks Defense 2018; Defense wins championships

56 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Calling out a Pass Defense that picked AC off 4 times last year.....hopefully those WR have stronger hands from getting it taken away from them

Makes it a little hard to plant a foot when ACL is torn. I can't believe Martin played as long as he did. Tough young man!

Edited by Mavericksinflight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Space3 said:

Hope your pass defense got better this year. Going by the Fulton game it took a step back....

Fulton better then they were last year but they only completed one long pass and a few more intermediate  ..they will do that on alot of teams  ..  Greeneville will be good on defense  ...  AC and Fulton scrimmaged last year too at SD  ..AC never even scored all day ... on Fulton or SD  ... Big but slow .. AC QB ran for his life the whole scrimmage  ...  I dont know who AC scrimmaged  this year but they declined  to come to Fulton yesterday cause of threat of rain and declined to come back today .. and with that juggernaut of a schedule they got they better get some reps against some good teams ... that Chattanooga  gauntlet ( haha) aint gonna prepare them  .. then the non conference juggernauts they got  .. Carter ... :roflol:.. Heritage  .. :roflol: .. William Blount .. :roflol: and Clinton  ...  aint gonna prepare them .. yes they will come with the chest out cause they aint played nobody ....  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Fulton better then they were last year but they only completed one long pass and a few more intermediate  ..they will do that on alot of teams  ..  Greeneville will be good on defense  ...  AC and Fulton scrimmaged last year too at SD  ..AC never even scored all day ... on Fulton or SD  ... Big but slow .. AC QB ran for his life the whole scrimmage  ...  I dont know who AC scrimmaged  this year but they declined  to come to Fulton yesterday cause of threat of rain and declined to come back today .. and with that juggernaut of a schedule they got they better get some reps against some good teams ... that Chattanooga  gauntlet ( haha) aint gonna prepare them  .. then the non conference juggernauts they got  .. Carter ... :roflol:.. Heritage  .. :roflol: .. William Blount .. :roflol: and Clinton  ...  aint gonna prepare them .. yes they will come with the chest out cause they aint played nobody ....  

We're not on the same page. I think you will be surprised like last year with AC at least DevilMan was. ;)