AC Mavericks Defense 2018; Defense wins championships

On 8/9/2018 at 1:01 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Why so negative Roman. They have shut out ever scrimmage this year. Trust me please on this; this defense is lights out to anyone they play. Weak schedule all last year and ACL QB 1st qtr leading 21-0 over Greeneville; I would say the schedule had nothing to do with this game but I do say an ACL strain had everything to do with the mavs not bringing home the Gold Ball. That is hard to argue even with the best experts!!!!!

curious how that 21-0 worked out for AC? I'm sure you will see it totally different, BUT, that game SHOULD have been 7-0 Greeneville because anyone with a good set of eyes ( not wearing zebra stripes that night) could clearly see on the hit on  your receiver where he fumbled and we took it to the house, that was called a non fumble, was HORSE SHIP. At that point, had the correct call been been made, I think we're looking at a totally different game.....Just one fans opinion, I'm sure yours is different. At any rate, I wish you guys lots of luck this year because i think everyone that loves HS football in this area is eager to see that matchup again.

10 hours ago, BVDevil said:

would you agree that "The man" in 4A wears dark green???

It sure does now BVD... No doubt .. couple years ago .. the Man in 4A wore Green or Maroon .... Greeneville and Fulton have been the dominant players there ....  glad u guys are still holding up the banner .. to be the Man u gotta get respect from the Man .. Greenville and Fulton have mutual respect..  another Gold for the Green in 4A this year...

On 8/10/2018 at 12:52 PM, Tadvols said:

It sure does now BVD... No doubt .. couple years ago .. the Man in 4A wore Green or Maroon .... Greeneville and Fulton have been the dominant players there ....  glad u guys are still holding up the banner .. to be the Man u gotta get respect from the Man .. Greenville and Fulton have mutual respect..  another Gold for the Green in 4A this year...

agreed sir, and if the falcons play like they scrimmaged, 5a might have a surprise in cookeville.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:01 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

Why so negative Roman. They have shut out ever scrimmage this year. Trust me please on this; this defense is lights out to anyone they play. Weak schedule all last year and ACL QB 1st qtr leading 21-0 over Greeneville; I would say the schedule had nothing to do with this game but I do say an ACL strain had everything to do with the mavs not bringing home the Gold Ball. That is hard to argue even with the best experts!!!!!

No negativity, just the facts.  4A region 2 was the weakest out of the 4A regions last year and I don't think its going to change this year.

I hope Martin stays healthy this year.  If he does AC should go through their Weak region unscathed!  However, I do think that if AC meets Betsy again this year in the playoffs, I think the Cyclones will put a whirlwind wup _zz on the cows this time.   

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

No negativity, just the facts.  4A region 2 was the weakest out of the 4A regions last year and I don't think its going to change this year.

I hope Martin stays healthy this year.  If he does AC should go through their Weak region unscathed!  However, I do think that if AC meets Betsy again this year in the playoffs, I think the Cyclones will put a whirlwind wup _zz on the cows this time.   

I think the Cow fans have forgotten that Martin doesn’t play on defense. The cows defense had no answer for the devils when they got rolling BUT the Devil Defense sure had an answer. 

The cows won nothing last year but from them being on coacht you’d think they won the national Championship. 

Greeneville is the Alabama of 4a and Anderson County is the Butt Hurt UCF 

A.C. has an amazing qb. They have been spoiled with having him.(we had a similar situation with Ethan Thomas) but the difference was we took Et out by halftime and still controlled offense.  If martin goes down the team goes down. I don't think A.C. has the depth to compete outside of Martin. Take him out of the equation and how good was the A.C. offense for real? Greeneville could lose their qb ans still control offense with their line and run game. Greeneville will more than likely win it all but I also think Cyclones give A.C. a better game than last year. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I think the Cow fans have forgotten that Martin doesn’t play on defense. The cows defense had no answer for the devils when they got rolling BUT the Devil Defense sure had an answer. 

The cows won nothing last year but from them being on coacht you’d think they won the national Championship. 

Greeneville is the Alabama of 4a and Anderson County is the Butt Hurt UCF 

I truly believe Betsy will be just one of Greeneville loses. The others are obvious. But that is just my opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I truly believe Betsy will be just one of Greeneville loses. The others are obvious. But that is just my opinion, of course.

If by some chance Greeneville does lose a game in the season at least we are playing some competition and aren’t afraid of it like the cows are.

On 8/9/2018 at 11:38 PM, BVDevil said:

curious how that 21-0 worked out for AC? I'm sure you will see it totally different, BUT, that game SHOULD have been 7-0 Greeneville because anyone with a good set of eyes ( not wearing zebra stripes that night) could clearly see on the hit on  your receiver where he fumbled and we took it to the house, that was called a non fumble, was HORSE SHIP. At that point, had the correct call been been made, I think we're looking at a totally different game.....Just one fans opinion, I'm sure yours is different. At any rate, I wish you guys lots of luck this year because i think everyone that loves HS football in this area is eager to see that matchup again.

Yeah and at the same time I seen your punter intentionally let us block his punt in 1 st quarter. Lol come on this.game started out just like all our other games ending in 50+ pts last year and the ending difference was linjurie, plain and simple.