Fulton vs. Trousdale Co.

Guest rugrat

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you KWALKER!!! I AM A GIRL!!! :D I'm sorry that in little trousdale county you've never seen speed like fulton's before!!! Don't be gettin hostile with me b/c you dont believe in the speed!!! You don't wanna hear no more about it....ok....I'll just let'em run all over ya'll Friday night....then we'll see what you have to say!!! And you think I'm in deep??? Think again...ya'll are the ones sayin Fulton has no chance...leats I say it won't be a blowout....but we will win....it all comes down to the speed.....YEAH I'm SAYIN IT AGAIN...SPEED KILLS!!! Every other team we've played acted the same way ya'll are....sayin that speed isn't much....PLEASE!!! If you can't catch us...there's already no contest!!! And seein as how you've never heard of high school players runnin that fast you won't be able to catch us. It ain't my fault that T.T. is the only speedster ya'll got!!! We'll catch him...believe me!!! and your DB will get burnt all night long....wait and see!!!

The big knock on our Jackets all year has been lack of size, not lack of speed. In fact, speed and position play of our lineman and linebackers has been a critical element of our defense.

TT has speed, McCall has speed, Powell has power and speed, James has power and speed, Fisher closes fast etc.......

This is an offensive and defensive line which has been together since 7th and 8th grade. They know each other, trust each other and have spent 100s of days together on the practice field. Feeling that this is a one dimensional team comes from not playing against them.

No doubt, TT must have a good game for the Jackets to win. But so must the other 10 players on the field. That unity, that strength of purpose, that unselfishness could prove to be the winning edge.

Good luck to the Falcon's. We look forward to seeing you this Friday.

lgw711:

I'm not new to the boards, and I'm not complaining about your strength of schedule, and I went to your last game and sat on the visitor's side. I also am not crying about anything. I would just like to invite you to keep running that trap so that Portland and other region opponents can paste this stuff on their weightroom walls (or all over the school like some other team) and use it as motivation as we "think about next year". By the way, you are not 1a, I don't care about your enrollment, you guys regulate your team #'s anyway and chose to move up to 3a, and you've done a nice job...just don't classify yourself as 1a and think everyone is going to 'ooh and ahh' at you. Thanks for your comments again...we'll take that advice you gave. In the back of your mind, remember that the pasting you refer to has been on both sides of the fence, or better yet, just keep thinking you're that much better going into next year's game. ;)

This guy John Paul who coached at Central and didn't win with there super midget.... he is saying Fulton has more athletes this year than the past 20 years... What about Brian Tate in 95 & 96, what about Jykine Bradley who is a kick returner in the NFL, what about Ivan Roper in 90-94.... Tell me something don't talk about athletes when you don't know who we are.... Make sure you know about the real athletes.... But I give it to Fulton I graduated from Fulton in 1997... Trust me I know the real athletes from Fulton and they have about 5 good ones this year.... Buddy Pannell, Ronnie Collins, Tyrone Cobb, Jam Fine, and my boy Antonio Minor... so find out about my team before you see how good the past is... And you are a Bobcat that got whooped 2 weeks ago and now your on the Falcon Wagon.... So go Falcons bring the title back to Knoxville.... Holla for them falcons and Give Minor 6..... ;)

This guy John Paul who coached at Central and didn't win with there super midgets football team and couldn't beat my super midget team back in the day.... he is saying Fulton has more athletes this year than the past 20 years... What about Brian Tate in 95 & 96, what about Jykine Bradley who is a kick returner in the NFL, what about Ivan Roper in 90-94.... Tell me something don't talk about athletes when you don't know who we are.... Make sure you know about the real athletes.... But I give it to Fulton I graduated from Fulton in 1997... Trust me I know the real athletes from Fulton and they have about 5 good ones this year.... Buddy Pannell, Ronnie Collins, Tyrone Cobb, Jam Fine, and my boy Antonio Minor... so find out about my team before you see how good the past is... And you are a Bobcat that got whooped 2 weeks ago and now your on the Falcon Wagon.... So go Falcons bring the title back to Knoxville.... Holla for them falcons and Give Minor 6.....