Rhea County @ Cleveland

Rhea Co.

Eagles will take this one with little effort. Cleveland is a little down and lots of folks are really down on them. That's not a good combination. With getting Blackman off the schedule and several teams being down from where they were last year, everyone knows we are 7-3 or 8-2 and headed for the 2nd round of the playoffs. Rhea by 3 TDs and never close.

4 hours ago, RCfan said:

Hello Passive what's good in Hooterville!

I could be wrong but I think it will be a close ballgame with nobody taking a trip to the woodshed. But like you said Cleveland doesn't look "that bad" and Cleveland still equals speed, speed and more speed.

What is it you like to call them?.....Those Sandbagging BlueRaiders lol

He calls Cleveland's fast guys "dem Harleys"

14 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

CLEVELAND DONT LOOK THAT BAAD LOL.. THEY WILL TAKE RHEA TO THE WOODSHED IN PURSUIT TO .500 FOR A PLAYOFF BID.. NEXT MAN UP!:thumb:

#LOP

Interesting...  I sure miss all the posts from you PA.  How you all looking this year?

2 hours ago, ADS1 said:

Interesting...  I sure miss all the posts from you PA.  How you all looking this year?

WE GOT SOME STUDS THAT WOULD HELP US WIN ENOUGH GAMES TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.. HOW'S THAT SECONDARY? I TALKED ABOUT YOURS SO MUCH THAT KARMA MAY BE HEADED MY WAY:-P..GOOD LUCK BUT DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ  GON WIN A CLOSE ONE AT HOME..WE BACK TO OUR NON REGION TYNER RAMS AND DONT CALL THEM CUPCAKES AND I CANT GUARANTEE A WIN THIS TIME.

#LOP

On 8/14/2018 at 5:06 PM, fooseball95 said:

Starting Qb: Quit to play golf

starting rb: transferred to Blackman

Backup stud Qb: transfered to McCallie.

So basically we are starting the season with our 3rd string Qb that really isn’t good. It will be a long season. 

My picks to make the playoffs are

1. Maryville

2. Pootawah

3. Bradley

4. Take your pick because all other teams suck lol

sadly, nowadays upper-middle class white kids in Bradley County prefer golf, Fortnite, and AP English to FOOTBALL.

EAGLES BY 3 TD's.  

19 hours ago, EaglePride1 said:

sadly, nowadays upper-middle class white kids in Bradley County prefer golf, Fortnite, and AP English to FOOTBALL.

EAGLES BY 3 TD's.  

You gonna predict another 1-9er for the Raiders if they beat you tommorrow like you did last year? Raiders are down in roster size and talent but can still beat the Eagles.  Especially without the officiating crew to keep it close.  I wouldn’t be too cocky if I were you.  

2 hours ago, DonDraper said:

You gonna predict another 1-9er for the Raiders if they beat you tommorrow like you did last year? Raiders are down in roster size and talent but can still beat the Eagles.  Especially without the officiating crew to keep it close.  I wouldn’t be too cocky if I were you.  

After looking at the schedule it’s tough for me to find even one win.