Haywood @ Henry County, Who you got???

Kruger77

I'm picking haywood by a small margin. Both teams played tough teams in the jamboree henry county winning theirs, and Haywood losing theirs. I didn't get to catch the Henry county game, since I was supporting my hometown tomcats. Coach Pulled the Starters after the first half of the jamboree, so no real showing. Will be a great one!, I'm picking Haywood 27-24

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

I'm picking haywood by a small margin. Both teams played tough teams in the jamboree henry county winning theirs, and Haywood losing theirs. I didn't get to catch the Henry county game, since I was supporting my hometown tomcats. Coach Pulled the Starters after the first half of the jamboree, so no real showing. Will be a great one!, I'm picking Haywood 27-24

Hey Tomcat looking forward to y'all coming to Patriot Stadium. Its going to be hard for y'all to beat Henry County at home. Not saying it cant be done but Henry County is really strong at home and always has been over the past 10 years. Anybody thinking this is a blowout either way is crazy. This is going to come down to the 4th quarter time running out and game on the line. Mark my words!! Which ever teams wants it more will come away with the W!

42 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Hey Tomcat looking forward to y'all coming to Patriot Stadium. Its going to be hard for y'all to beat Henry County at home. Not saying it cant be done but Henry County is really strong at home and always has been over the past 10 years. Anybody thinking this is a blowout either way is crazy. This is going to come down to the 4th quarter time running out and game on the line. Mark my words!! Which ever teams wants it more will come away with the W!

I said the exact same, I expect for it to be down to the wire like last year.

19 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

This game should be a fun one to watch.  Both teams are loaded with athletes.  It's hard to pick against Henry County at home.  The atmosphere there is like SEC game day.  I got to go with Olddevil and Drew's team 

HC 24

Haywood 17

Sentimentality will sometimes cloud your judgement, old friend.  Ooops, I picked the Jackets over the Green Wave. Perhaps our paths will cross sometime this year -- would love to see you guys again..

-

40 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

This will be an interesting game. The Commish and I witnessed Haywood’s last game of the year in person in the 4A semis. They return a lot of players from that game, but it’s tough to win in Paris.  Curious to see how this one turns out. 

Unfortunately it looks right now like we have storms coming in for Friday night sure hope the game doesn't get cancelled

10 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Henry County 29 Haywood 26. Henry County scores with time running out. Hate to tell y'all I told y'all so but that's exactly what happened. Haywood gave Henry County all they had

Haywood has some GREAT athletes as well as does Big Red. One of the best match ups in the State.  Haywood will go deep in Class 4A playoffs.  Big Red always goes deep in the playoffs 

Edited by TheCommissioner

4 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Haywood has some GREAT athletes as well as does Bug Red. One of the best match ups in the State.  Haywood will go deep in Class 4A playoffs

Yes they was just almost unstoppable. They should eat up the rest of their regular season opponents. They can easily put up 40 to 50 points a night. Good luck to Haywood the rest of the way.