Signal Mountain @ East Hamilton

payner410

On 8/15/2018 at 9:12 PM, PassiveAggressive said:

THIS GAME IS A TOSS UP.. DA CANES N EAGLES WERE THE WEAKEST LINKS IN THE JAMBOREE IMO. DEM OWLS WERE JUST TOO MUCH FOR DA EAGLES...BUT IN 6A WHERE WE RESIDE..ITS NOT SAYIN MUCH... GOOD LUCK

#LOP

In my opinion 3A vs 6A is always a huge mismatch obviously. Size, speed, depth, etc... Ooltewah has tons of talent but will have hands full in 6A. From the stands it seemed like SM played some reserves a lot vs Ooltewah. I guess not wanting to get anyone hurt? But either way definite clear mismatch. Seemed like Signal played pretty well bs Soddy. Soddy won’t be the same team without #13 on field. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 5:46 AM, ChattownLB said:

In my opinion 3A vs 6A is always a huge mismatch obviously. Size, speed, depth, etc... Ooltewah has tons of talent but will have hands full in 6A. From the stands it seemed like SM played some reserves a lot vs Ooltewah. I guess not wanting to get anyone hurt? But either way definite clear mismatch. Seemed like Signal played pretty well bs Soddy. Soddy won’t be the same team without #13 on field. 

UNDERSTOOD...

# LOP

2 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

I SAID THAT WIN WASN'T SAYING MUCH...BUT WE WERE UP ON THE STATE CHAMP RUNNER UP TYNER 21 -7 BEFORE THEY CALLED IT AROUND 11..

CONGRATS TO MY CANE CUZINS:thumb:

#LOP 

Chattanoogan had a good article on the game...a couple of plays could have changed the entire half: both were flags and momentum changers especially the pick-6 called back on a supposedly roughing the passer penalty. Who knows what would have happened if play continued. It's all good and this game can only help the "Rams"!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Chattanoogan had a good article on the game...a couple of plays could have changed the entire half: both were flags and momentum changers especially the pick-6 called back on a supposedly roughing the passer penalty. Who knows what would have happened if play continued. It's all good and this game can only help the "Rams"!!

HEY PA HAVE PUT SOME RESPECK ON THE RAM TRAIN..YOU MADE IT TO COOKEVILLE...DEM OWLS DIDN'T.. IF PLAY CONTINUED HISTORY SAYS THAT YOU DON'T BRING ENOUGH PICKLE JUICE FOR 4 QTRS..YOU SHOULD HAVE A GREAT SEASON AND A GOOD CHANCE TO GET BACK TO COOKEVILLE.. GOOD LUCK :thumb:

#LOP 

Edited by PassiveAggressive
  • Upvote 1