South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

6 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

You’re out of your mind 

You’ll find out soon. Pretty bad whitwel has to get boys from Grundy to be good. That’s sad. Your season will end against sp in the playoffs and then whitwell will be a 3 win team maybe 4 like old times. . Grider is the best coach around and he’ll find a way to stop ya like he did last year. Sp will be too much for whitwell mark my word on it. 

Edited by SCPRIDE30

Just now, SCPRIDE30 said:

You’ll find out soon. Pretty bad whitwel has to get boys from Grundy to be good. That’s sad. You season will end against sp in the playoffs. Grider is the best coach around and he’ll find a way to stop ya like he did last year. Sp will be too much for whitwell mark my word on it. 

You have more boys on your team from Grundy then whitwell does and so does SP....

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

You have more boys on your team from Grundy then whitwell does and so does SP....

Lmbo. Like I said your season will end you’ll have a good record crap Teams. Hardest teams are who sp and Trousdale? Rest are under 500 teams. That’s why you won’t make it to state cuz you don’t play any competition during the season. I doubt whitwel would be able to play 4 quarters with anyone. 

8 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Lmbo. Like I said your season will end you’ll have a good record crap Teams. Hardest teams are who sp and Trousdale? Rest are under 500 teams. That’s why you won’t make it to state cuz you don’t play any competition during the season. I doubt whitwel would be able to play 4 quarters with anyone. 

Dang getting bullied by 1a schools really make you mad huh?

36 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

You’ll find out soon. Pretty bad whitwel has to get boys from Grundy to be good. That’s sad. Your season will end against sp in the playoffs and then whitwell will be a 3 win team maybe 4 like old times. . Grider is the best coach around and he’ll find a way to stop ya like he did last year. Sp will be too much for whitwell mark my word on it. 

That Boy from Grundy you're talking about is his brother. Whitwell and SP have comparable speed. Whitwell has great team speed. SP may win but it won't be because of speed.

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Good luck sp y’all have a good team. Maybe the best in the valley. I don’t think whitwell can match your speed on the edge. Hope y’all do well 

SP doesn’t have the speed at RB Whitwell has this season. I think SP does have good team speed overall when you take into account the linemen as well. That’s what I saw last week at the jamboree. Just my opinion about it.