South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

24 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

SP has to worry about finding a way to beat Whitwell first. 

Not to correct you or anything but shouldn’t that read “Whitwell has to worry about finding a way to beat South Pittsburg first!” 

Until you beat the man, your not the man! Talk about all the athletes you want and how much better they are but until I see the final score saying Whitwell wins, I still say SP is the one Whitwell needs to be worrying about!

By the way, SP should be able to name the score come Friday night. Second team should be playing the second half of this upcoming ballgame!

Edited by CaptainJackRackam
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Not to correct you or anything but shouldn’t that read “Whitwell has to worry about finding a way to beat South Pittsburg first!” 

Until you beat the man, your not the man! Talk about all the athletes you want and how much better they are but until I see the final score saying Whitwell wins, I still say SP is the one Whitwell needs to be worrying about!

By the way, SP should be able to name the score come Friday night. Second team should be playing the second half of this upcoming ballgame!

Completely correct 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Bass is running for Mayor of Whi-wuhl.

I agree this week will be over quickly. I think anytime you re playing a good team you have to worry about “finding a way to beat them” That’s all I’m saying. Whitwell is a few months away, but they are a senior loaded team with a whole bunch of athletes. It will be a major challenge when we get to them.  Next up though is Boyd. 

• Upvote 1

He is referencing what Back to Back said 

3 minutes ago, rlh said:

Bass is running for Mayor of Whi-wuhl.

Nah... just give credit where it’s due. They have a very good team this season and I think it will be a big time challenge for our young team. 3 of the top 5 teams in the state are in the east. I truly believe Greenback, SP, Whitwell, Huntingdon, and Lake County are the five best teams. 

7 minutes ago, pegleg said:

He is referencing what Back to Back said 

Yeah I got that but I was just explaining that at this point in time SP has beaten Whitwell how many times? It’s up to Whitwell to find a way to beat SP. Not the other way around! I get it, yes Whitwell deserves the credit they are due. Good senior leaders and good talent on the field. I still say the job falls on the Whitwell coaches and players to prove who the better team is that night. Tried twice last year with the same result! 

SP over Boyd by whatever Coach Grider wants to put on the board!

• Upvote 1