South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

40 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Sportman what is this mess.  Are you trying to joke us.  Those flying Zucchini brothers would never trade away their plane.

Pegleg said he was taking you, Ambassador and Old Pirate on that broken down plane over Grider's place this week and letting yall parachute out with the game ball. You just better dodge those firework's they have at game time. 

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Pegleg said he was taking you, Ambassador and Old Pirate on that broken down plane over Grider's place this week and letting yall parachute out with the game ball. You just better dodge those firework's they have at game time. 

I was standing by the wall last year during one big home game when some of the embers from the fireworks landed in the mulch around the bushes and it started to smolder really good.  I had to take my water bottle and put it out before Griders bush went up in flames.  

I found this on the interweb.  Thought I'd share. Hope no one minds.  

Get Your Tickets NOW - $20!! Winner receives an air conditioned closed door Box Seat for the night, free entry to the Jasper ballgame with 3 other guests, free pizza, drinks and snacks. All proceeds go the South Pittsburg Quarterback Club! Tickets can be purchased from any QB Club member or at the game this Friday 8/24. Winner will be announced August 31st.

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I was standing by the wall last year during one big home game when some of the embers from the fireworks landed in the mulch around the bushes and it started to smolder really good.  I had to take my water bottle and put it out before Griders bush went up in flames.  

I’m sure Coach Grider appreciates your efforts. You may have kept his stadium from burning down. 

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m sure Coach Grider appreciates your efforts. You may have kept his stadium from burning down. 

I'm still mad about that mess.  I couldn't lose my spot on the wall and the concession stand line was too long to get another bottle of water.  I should get free game passes for life with free water for saving Griders burning bush. This is a bunch of mess.