South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucs (Grider against that Rodriguez man)

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey ST you got a Facebook?  It’s easier for me to keep in touch there than ever so often at the games.  It’s been hard for me to make it to the games then even when I do it takes all Igor just to make it up nearly to the top of the stands to sit in our usual spot. 

No buddy I'm not on any facebook.   If I see you at any game I'll take a moment to come up to see how you are doing. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey ST you got a Facebook?  It’s easier for me to keep in touch there than ever so often at the games.  It’s been hard for me to make it to the games then even when I do it takes all Igor just to make it up nearly to the top of the stands to sit in our usual spot. 

Always good to hear from you Mike. You are a True friend for sure buddy as well as your Dad and Brother  Tom. I think Howie's pretty good to also. he like's to ruffle feather's on here!! LOL.. I think he is funny.. We need that on here. People have to remember it's just a game when it's said and done.. I wanted to throw my hat in on #11 this year. Young dude with some speed and when given a chance will shine, I promise you that!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Always good to hear from you Mike. You are a True friend for sure buddy as well as your Dad and Brother  Tom. I think Howie's pretty good to also. he like's to ruffle feather's on here!! LOL.. I think he is funny.. We need that on here. People have to remember it's just a game when it's said and done.. I wanted to throw my hat in on #11 this year. Young dude with some speed and when given a chance will shine, I promise you that!!!

We should get to see #11 some this week.  Excited to see what he can do 

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've heard the football season will get pushed back by 1 week next year so we won't be playing 3 games in the month of August like we are this year.  Anyone else hearing this or am I just hearing voices again? 

Hearing it on my end too, ST. Not only because of the conditioning(or lack thereof) but stormy weather also!! 

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've heard the football season will get pushed back by 1 week next year so we won't be playing 3 games in the month of August like we are this year.  Anyone else hearing this or am I just hearing voices again? 

I’m trying to get a source on that. 

51 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Just got off the phone. There will be a press release about the 2019 season from TSSAA tomorrow I am told . I announced the news days ago, before I had permission .